High Roast Chicken

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Looks interesting Pigs. My wife would raise hell if I cooked the taters under the chicken. She think I have too much fat in my diet now.

Bill The Grill Guy said:
Looks interesting Pigs. My wife would raise hell if I cooked the taters under the chicken. She think I have too much fat in my diet now.
It's not the fat in your diet but the fat above your belt..... :P :D

wittdog said:
Bill The Grill Guy said:

That too :oops:

wittdog said:
Bill The Grill Guy said:

LOL...isn't that ALL our problems?

I say my gut is "I'm building a shed so my tools won't get rusty"!

Smokey_Joe said:
wittdog said:
[quote="Bill The Grill Guy":15yj7qgw]Looks interesting Pigs. My wife would raise hell if I cooked the taters under the chicken. She think I have too much fat in my diet now.

LOL...isn't that ALL our problems?

I say my gut is "I'm building a shed so my tools won't get rusty"![/quote:15yj7qgw]

I keep telling the doctor that I am in shape. Round is a shape!

Bryan S said:
Could you just imagine if you were to do that with a goose instead of a chicken. OMG i'll bet them taters would be to die for. [smilie=a_goodjob.gif]

Bryan's going looking for a goose and a sack O taters in the near future. [smilie=a_rolling.gif]

Brian, you've taken this to a new level. I'm thinkin' crispy skin duck and taters with duck fat.

Griff

Back
Top Bottom