Hey you Carolina guys

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Nick Prochilo said:
Nope dats, you can't move there. The dice said so!

Nick, they were your dice, loaded no doubt 8)

Since I'm getting conflicting reports. Snows all time to 72 degrees here, just don't know what to think. :LOL:

Cappy and Finney say I'm not wanted. [smilie=a_cry.gif] I suspect that they don't want me showing up at comps and taking home the gold :shock: . Those folks in the smoky mtns just ain't two friendly it seams. Could knock out a couple of my front teeth, might help to fit in better :P

Always keep your options open. :roll:

On a more serious note, SC has too many hoops to jump through to have my RE License recongized. NC isn't too bad. West Virginia & Georgia is a breeze. What did Florida do to y'all to get you states in an uproar. Georgia's Real Estate Commission says if you are licensed in any state EXCEPT FLORIDA... . Well, it must be a regional thing. So, Cappy can rest easy knowing that if they don't want me, I don't want them so to speak. :LOL:

Captain Morgan said:
Here in SC, we refer to 'hoops" as Anti-Yankee Rules" :D

Yeah but there is always away. I easily get a NC license. After a short wait, get a SC license cause those states have full reciprocity :LOL:

They tax every in SC TOO?

In Colorado the sales tax is between 4 and 9%, depending upon where you buy stuff. They tax cars, trucks, bikes, trailers. Worst is the 1st couple years of being new. They also tax income, have toll roads, tax fast food, tax slow food. They tax and tax and tax. And since this year the Progressives control the Governorship and the upper and lower House I suspect we'll see even more taxes.

Here in Anchorage we got no sales tax and no state income tax. Plus the state government send every man, woman and child a check once a year. It was $1,106.96 last year. Oh yeah, did I mention you don't need a permit to carry concealed. Come on up Dats, you'll love the winters.

Griff

Griff said:
Here in Anchorage we got no sales tax and no state income tax. Plus the state government send every man, woman and child a check once a year. It was $1,106.96 last year. Oh yeah, did I mention you don't need a permit to carry concealed. Come on up Dats, you'll love the winters.

Griff

Hmmm, does sound tempting. Let me sleep on it. 8)

Griff said:

Griff
:shock:

Back
Top Bottom