Hey, Where is............

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Who cares, if people don't wanna visit the best damn BBQ Forum on the net, the hell with them!

Finney said:
Larry Wolfe said:
Who cares, if people don't wanna visit the best damn BBQ Forum on the net, the hell with them!
Yeah... the Hell with them. :-X

Where's Finney? 8-[

I saw a picture of Finney with a huge 1st Place Trophy in his backpack hiking somewhere up in the NC mountains.

Finney said:
Larry Wolfe said:
Yeah... the Hell with them. :-X

Where's Finney? 8-[
I think I saw him in that new video in the Blue Room! :eek:

Crazy About Que said:
[quote="Nick Prochilo":nq033chl]But really......where is texlaw?

Texlaw is or was outta the country on vacation with the family. I think that he's back now.[/quote:nq033chl]

Funny how he and Suzan disappear at the same time....... :-k :-k :-k :-k :-k

Larry Wolfe said:
[quote="Crazy About Que":29poe4dz][quote="Nick Prochilo":29poe4dz]But really......where is texlaw?

Texlaw is or was outta the country on vacation with the family. I think that he's back now.[/quote:29poe4dz]

Funny how he and Suzan disappear at the same time....... :-k :-k :-k :-k :-k[/quote:29poe4dz]
And... out of the country. :-k
I don't know what it means... but it sure means something. :-k

Larry Wolfe said:
[quote="Crazy About Que":2m46jcox][quote="Nick Prochilo":2m46jcox]But really......where is texlaw?

Texlaw is or was outta the country on vacation with the family. I think that he's back now.[/quote:2m46jcox]

Funny how he and Suzan disappear at the same time....... :-k :-k :-k :-k :-k[/quote:2m46jcox]

:eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

Nick Prochilo said:
[quote="Larry Wolfe":3tm56pqk][quote="Crazy About Que":3tm56pqk][quote="Nick Prochilo":3tm56pqk]But really......where is texlaw?

Texlaw is or was outta the country on vacation with the family. I think that he's back now.[/quote:3tm56pqk]

Funny how he and Suzan disappear at the same time....... :-k :-k :-k :-k :-k[/quote:3tm56pqk]

:eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:[/quote:3tm56pqk]

It's also such a coincidence that when we start talking about Susan she shows up. Where's Col Mustard???

Larry Wolfe said:
[quote="Nick Prochilo":yjnvpryz][quote="Larry Wolfe":yjnvpryz][quote="Crazy About Que":yjnvpryz][quote="Nick Prochilo":yjnvpryz]But really......where is texlaw?

Texlaw is or was outta the country on vacation with the family. I think that he's back now.[/quote:yjnvpryz]

Funny how he and Suzan disappear at the same time....... :-k :-k :-k :-k :-k[/quote:yjnvpryz]

:eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:[/quote:yjnvpryz]

It's also such a coincidence that when we start talking about Susan she shows up. Where's Col Mustard???[/quote:yjnvpryz]

In the library!

Nick Prochilo said:
[quote="Larry Wolfe":4fx7e0v1][quote="Nick Prochilo":4fx7e0v1][quote="Larry Wolfe":4fx7e0v1][quote="Crazy About Que":4fx7e0v1][quote="Nick Prochilo":4fx7e0v1]But really......where is texlaw?

Texlaw is or was outta the country on vacation with the family. I think that he's back now.[/quote:4fx7e0v1]

Funny how he and Suzan disappear at the same time....... :-k :-k :-k :-k :-k[/quote:4fx7e0v1]

:eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:[/quote:4fx7e0v1]

It's also such a coincidence that when we start talking about Susan she shows up. Where's Col Mustard???[/quote:4fx7e0v1]

In the library![/quote:4fx7e0v1]

Okay... one solved. Or is that two?

Where's Finney?

Back
Top Bottom