Hey WDRoller

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
The Joker said:
wdroller said:
Joker, I call it The Black Ox.
#-o Now I remember! #-o Damn, I must be getting old or...... drinking too much... 8-[ Thanks for the reminder.

PS. Why don't you buy Larry's pit? Good price and free shipping, I'm sure.

Heck, I'll haul it up there for you if you pick up my bar bill.
I really want an upright with mine and Larry's got a point ~ 20" pipe ain't deep enough. 8-[ I was looking at that Budget Mobile Smoker from Gator for $1700 (24" x 48") but I'd need to add the upright and add a few other mods and by the time I save enough pennies, I'm sure that "Limited Time Only" clause will have expired. I'm really thinking about the Lang 84 Deluxe ~ It's huge but it can be had for a little over 3 grand. Thanks for the delivery offer though. :(
They won't do that... I asked. If they would have, I might have one on order.

Finney said:
The Joker said:
wdroller said:
#-o Now I remember! #-o Damn, I must be getting old or...... drinking too much... 8-[ Thanks for the reminder.

I really want an upright with mine and Larry's got a point ~ 20" pipe ain't deep enough. 8-[ I was looking at that Budget Mobile Smoker from Gator for $1700 (24" x 48") but I'd need to add the upright and add a few other mods and by the time I save enough pennies, I'm sure that "Limited Time Only" clause will have expired. I'm really thinking about the Lang 84 Deluxe ~ It's huge but it can be had for a little over 3 grand. Thanks for the delivery offer though. :(
Sounds like they've got that pit setup to build quick and cheap. Adding the upright would upset the balance of the trailer plus the trailer might not handle the weight..Oh well... Thanks for that info Finney. :(

Nick Prochilo said:
Bill, I'll come up and eat what your cooking! Maybe you can do some of that chicken I saw you posted pics of! Let me know, I can be there in 6 or 7 hours!
You talking about the "Romantic Evening" pics??? :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

wdroller said:
Here in Maryland trailers carrying a certain weight have to have trailer brakes. Make sure the Lang has them especially if you get them to put the upright on. I thinks 1000lbs. is the cut off weight here. Be safe and check NY law.
Will do. I don't recall seeing them on the pit here on the island but I'll check. :(

The Joker said:
Finney said:
[quote="The Joker":x2v1l6mc]
wdroller said:

Sounds like they've got that pit setup to build quick and cheap. Adding the upright would upset the balance of the trailer plus the trailer might not handle the weight..Oh well... Thanks for that info Finney. :([/quote:x2v1l6mc]
That was pretty much the reasons they gave me.
Maybe if there is a wave of intrest, Rich will look at it again. 8-[

The Joker said:
[quote="Nick Prochilo":3mhbhbkc]Bill, I'll come up and eat what your cooking! Maybe you can do some of that chicken I saw you posted pics of! Let me know, I can be there in 6 or 7 hours!
You talking about the "Romantic Evening" pics??? :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:[/quote:3mhbhbkc]

I was hopeing that you weren't like that! Now Greg has a new friend!

Nick Prochilo said:
[quote="The Joker":1f5c76ol][quote="Nick Prochilo":1f5c76ol]Bill, I'll come up and eat what your cooking! Maybe you can do some of that chicken I saw you posted pics of! Let me know, I can be there in 6 or 7 hours!
You talking about the "Romantic Evening" pics??? :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:[/quote:1f5c76ol]

I was hopeing that you weren't like that! Now Greg has a new friend![/quote:1f5c76ol]
:grin: :grin: :grin: #-o

Back
Top Bottom