Hey WDRoller

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
wdroller said:
When I click on it, it works. I'll see what others say.

Dave, e-mail the pic's to yourself. Then open them up in the e-mail and post "that" link on the forum and then they will open. If you need help, e-mail the pic's to me and I'll see if I can post them for you. bigdaddyskins56@gmail.com

Bout time you got those pic's up Dave!! Nice pit! So what's gonna be the first cook????

Larry Wolfe said:
[quote="Captain Morgan":cp0j8tj9]Man I am soooooooo jealous.

Jim if the price is right, LuLu is for sale! I need a bigger one![/quote:cp0j8tj9]
Told ya! You should have gotten that upright! 8-[

The Joker said:
[quote="Larry Wolfe":1x3q6ba3][quote="Captain Morgan":1x3q6ba3]Man I am soooooooo jealous.

Jim if the price is right, LuLu is for sale! I need a bigger one![/quote:1x3q6ba3]
Told ya! You should have gotten that upright! 8-[[/quote:1x3q6ba3]

Well, honestly I just need a bigger diameter pipe. Maybe the upright would have been a good idea. I'd rather have a bigger primary cooking chamber vs. an upright. Guess I'll be looking at the Texas Limo next.

Well, aw'rite! :( All we need now is the address and time we should be there.. :!: She's a beaut!! Did I miss the name?

wdroller said:
Joker, I call it The Black Ox.
#-o Now I remember! #-o Damn, I must be getting old or...... drinking too much... 8-[ Thanks for the reminder.

PS. Why don't you buy Larry's pit? Good price and free shipping, I'm sure.

Heck, I'll haul it up there for you if you pick up my bar bill.
I really want an upright with mine and Larry's got a point ~ 20" pipe ain't deep enough. 8-[ I was looking at that Budget Mobile Smoker from Gator for $1700 (24" x 48") but I'd need to add the upright and add a few other mods and by the time I save enough pennies, I'm sure that "Limited Time Only" clause will have expired. I'm really thinking about the Lang 84 Deluxe ~ It's huge but it can be had for a little over 3 grand. Thanks for the delivery offer though. :(

wdroller said:
... He's in the BBQ business. Are you?
No, just looking at getting the most bang for the buck, although I could..BBQ is spreading it's wings here in western NY and I know a couple of people up here that stay busy all summer, so it's out there if you want to do it. You can get them hot enough to sizzle steaks on them too.

teststeak.jpg

I've seen one here on the island and liked what I saw. The cooking areas are 66" x 30" and 48" x 27" so it's not really as big as it looks, although, I saw somewhere an 84 Deluxe that had wider doors that widened it to somewhere around 76". There's allot of family up here on my wifes side and they all get together several times during the summer plus doing cooks like Larry does for co-workers would probably go over pretty well at the hospital where my wife works. So...We'll see...

Bill, I'll come up and eat what your cooking! Maybe you can do some of that chicken I saw you posted pics of! Let me know, I can be there in 6 or 7 hours!

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom