Hey Puff

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Griff

Master Chef
It's the holiday season and no leg lamp avatar. First, no Wolfe Rub holiday specials, now no leg lamp avatar. What's the world comimg to?

Griff said:
It's the holiday season and no leg lamp avatar. First, no Wolfe Rub holiday specials, now no leg lamp avatar. What's the world comimg to?
Just for you bud.... ;)
Not sure what the world is coming to.... but........the secret Santa gift exchange has been reupped by someone? Not sure who he is. :?

Dave, not at all. No post in the sausage section since May. :(

Greg, just you.........for years. :mrgreen:

Nick, I thought you were banned..... :? 8)

Puff said:
Griff said:
Just for you bud.... ;)
Not sure what the world is coming to.... but........the secret Santa gift exchange has been reupped by someone? Not sure who he is. :?

Dave, not at all. No post in the sausage section since May. :(

Greg, just you.........for years. :mrgreen:

Nick, I thought you were banned..... :? 8)
I had forgotten the leg lamp avatar ... almost as good as Nick's. A good seasonal change, I'm glad Griff brought it up.

That lampshade would have to be a lot higher up to be almost as good as Nick's.

Well hearty congrats. Fine looking prize. Did you sell the most widgets or something? I have a bowling trophy around here somewhere. The Leg is clearly superior. Functional too. I mean it looks like it serves double duty as a lamp. Fella be fortunate to get something like that for Christmas let alone be industrious enough win it. Color me...impressed.

It's "Electric sex" graces my front picture window (Not sure why they call it that) as we type.
I walk out to the front sidewalk once in a while to look at it shining in all it's glory.

Well it must be anatomically correct up under the lamp shade. Puff prob just trying to recall what that official business looks like.

Back
Top Bottom