Hey North Easterners

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

john pen

Master Chef
So, Im just gonna throw this out there...any of you New Yorker / Canada / Pa / Ohio members interested in a Camping weekend this summer ? No compatitions or contests.. Just lots of food, drink and fellowship. I would suggest 4 mile state park...easy to get to and close enough for our Canadian members.. Im just throwing it out there... Date is negotioble .

Is there gonna be free Yueling (sp) Kinda like that stuff, for a day or two:)
I could bring some of those cigars that your government says you can't have :shock:

Oh heck yea! The shagging wagon could use some exercise. It just sits at camp. Put a total of 10 miles on it the past 2 years. We can bring venison and I can get a a deal on a keg of brew. I can do breakfast, be nice if everyone brought a dish to pass. Brew, food, lots of goodies. How could we go wrong.

Pigs

Yeah sounds good to us....We will just wait for you to organize it..(I will not hold my breath)....Sounds like a lot of fun

wittdog said:
Yeah sounds good to us....We will just wait for you to organize it..(I will not hold my breath)....Sounds like a lot of fun
Wow, thats gonna leave a mark.

Lets throw some dates around and confirm asap. I think having enough food will never really be an issue...lol. Im sure if we book within the next month, we can get sites together. Aside from a few weekend gigs working with my brother, June and July are pretty wide open. Im pretty roached for most of August. Ive got a big flat top grill Ive had for many years that Ive never used. This would be a great time to break it in.

We are camping the week of the 4th of July...after that I'm open every weekend as of now (This is going to be fun to watch)

well aren't we just the negative Nelly ?? So I'm thinking the weekend after the fourth would work for me...

http://www.reserveamerica.com/campgroun ... kCode=four

We usually do the 50 amp area. Easier for me to back in and theres no one behind us. Im gonna book 47 for that weekend as soon as I get home from camp this weekend, Ill advise when Im confirmed. Its the first 50 amp so 46 and down will have electric but will be a few dollars cheaper. Theres also water real close.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom