Hey Nick, I got someone I'd like you to meet................

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

LarryWolfe

Chef Extraordinaire
Let me introduce you to "Mr. Determination" and he's on a mission! Coming soon to a BBQ Event near you!!

Bring the big double chin, big headed jokes on.............................we're gonna see who gets that last laugh!! Bring it, bitches!!! :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

Damn if you could just shrink that head you would win hands down! How long did it take you to take the cloths off the bike before you got on? Just remember I'm giving you a weeks head start!

Nick Prochilo said:
Damn if you could just shrink that head you would win hands down! How long did it take you to take the cloths off the bike before you got on? Just remember I'm giving you a weeks head start!

That's your perogative if you don't wanna start now. You're starting with the excuses already! What are you from Lawngeyeland?

Gonna take alot of work, I didn't know you could grow chins on the back of your head :shock:

Puff said:
Gonna take alot of work, I didn't know you could grow chins on the back of your head :shock:

That's where I store my knowledge! I got so much I had to make space!

Maybe Santa will bring you a razor and some shaving cream. :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

I apologize again Larry for that picture...some people should not drink.

Bruce B said:
Maybe Santa will bring you a razor and some shaving cream. :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

Bruce it's all good.......................we'll meet again someday.......... [smilie=a_chuckle.gif]

BTW, you must have liked what you saw or you wouldn't have took it! :shock:

Larry Wolfe said:
[quote="Bruce B":jm438dw6]Maybe Santa will bring you a razor and some shaving cream. :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

Bruce it's all good.......................we'll meet again someday.......... [smilie=a_chuckle.gif]

BTW, you must have liked what you saw or you wouldn't have took it! :shock:[/quote:jm438dw6]
So is Larry the young boy Bruce was talking about in that one post? :shock:

wittdog said:
Larry Wolfe said:
[quote="Bruce B":hg568f8t]Maybe Santa will bring you a razor and some shaving cream. :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

BTW, you must have liked what you saw or you wouldn't have took it! :shock:
So is Larry the young boy Bruce was talking about in that one post? :shock:[/quote:hg568f8t]

My god if he was Bruce must be about 110 years old :!:

Back
Top Bottom