Hey Larry is this you?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Man!
I can ride a wheelie in my wheeliecart all around my house, in and out of every room with the front wheels off the ground but I ain't trying that!

That was cool as heck man. Wow. Just shows if you "sit around" long enough stuff like that comes to you. lol

Give it a try Larry...you can make it.
:LOL:

peace to ya JB

No you monkeys it ain't me! I've seen that kid before, pretty impressive! Just show's the "can do attitude" we have! You can do anything in a chair that you want too! Unlike with a pegleg, they're vulnerable to termites, fire and rot! :shock:

Larry Wolfe said:
No you monkeys it ain't me! I've seen that kid before, pretty impressive! Just show's the "can do attitude" we have! You can do anything in a chair that you want too! Unlike with a pegleg, they're vulnerable to termites, fire and rot! :shock:

Yeah but if you get the right kinda peg leg, you can always use it to cook with if ya get hungry enough!

Pretty cool on the wheelchair flip!

Larry Wolfe said:

I've got something you can do. ;)

I don't think they make a helmet to fit that planet on his shoulders. Might try a five gallon bucket with eyeholes cut out. ;)

Uncle Bubba said:
[quote="Larry Wolfe":w7jvh79m]No you monkeys it ain't me! I've seen that kid before, pretty impressive! Just show's the "can do attitude" we have! You can do anything in a chair that you want too! Unlike with a pegleg, they're vulnerable to termites, fire and rot! :shock:

I don't think they make a helmet to fit that planet on his shoulders. Might try a five gallon bucket with eyeholes cut out. ;)[/quote:w7jvh79m]

Larry Wolfe said:
[quote="Uncle Bubba":1ecraqea][quote="Larry Wolfe":1ecraqea]No you monkeys it ain't me! I've seen that kid before, pretty impressive! Just show's the "can do attitude" we have! You can do anything in a chair that you want too! Unlike with a pegleg, they're vulnerable to termites, fire and rot! :shock:

I don't think they make a helmet to fit that planet on his shoulders. Might try a five gallon bucket with eyeholes cut out. ;)[/quote:1ecraqea][/quote:1ecraqea]

You forgot your comment Larry!
Unless of course you only meant to quote it for future evidence..
ooops I mean proof
;) :LOL:

Back
Top Bottom