Hey Larry

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Bill The Grill Guy

Master Chef
Bruce just called. He thinks anouncing the winner at the get to gether is a great idea. He said as long as he is in VA can he just pick up his Primo at your house?

Bill The Grill Guy said:
Bruce just called. He thinks anouncing the winner at the get to gether is a great idea. He said as long as he is in VA can he just pick up his Primo at your house?

Well if they were produced at my house, that would be fine with me. But it will be coming Factory Direct from Atlanta Jawga! If he wants to drive down a bit further he can do that to save shipping charges, but the gas will be more expensive!! Oh wait, Bruce never even entered! [smilie=a_doh.gif]

Larry Wolfe said:
[quote="Bill The Grill Guy":1ot02zmw]Bruce just called. He thinks anouncing the winner at the get to gether is a great idea. He said as long as he is in VA can he just pick up his Primo at your house?

Well if they were produced at my house, that would be fine with me. But it will be coming Factory Direct from Atlanta Jawga! If he wants to drive down a bit further he can do that to save shipping charges, but the gas will be more expensive!! Oh wait, Bruce never even entered! [smilie=a_doh.gif][/quote:1ot02zmw]

:shock: Well thats what he said. :oops:

Bill The Grill Guy said:
[quote="Larry Wolfe":1xh2lpnm][quote="Bill The Grill Guy":1xh2lpnm]Bruce just called. He thinks anouncing the winner at the get to gether is a great idea. He said as long as he is in VA can he just pick up his Primo at your house?

Well if they were produced at my house, that would be fine with me. But it will be coming Factory Direct from Atlanta Jawga! If he wants to drive down a bit further he can do that to save shipping charges, but the gas will be more expensive!! Oh wait, Bruce never even entered! [smilie=a_doh.gif][/quote:1xh2lpnm]

:shock: Well thats what he said. :oops:[/quote:1xh2lpnm]

Doesn't surprise me, he's not the sharpest tool in the drawer. :LOL:

Larry Wolfe said:
[quote="Bill The Grill Guy":2kab4xmw][quote="Larry Wolfe":2kab4xmw][quote="Bill The Grill Guy":2kab4xmw]Bruce just called. He thinks anouncing the winner at the get to gether is a great idea. He said as long as he is in VA can he just pick up his Primo at your house?

Well if they were produced at my house, that would be fine with me. But it will be coming Factory Direct from Atlanta Jawga! If he wants to drive down a bit further he can do that to save shipping charges, but the gas will be more expensive!! Oh wait, Bruce never even entered! [smilie=a_doh.gif][/quote:2kab4xmw]

:shock: Well thats what he said. :oops:[/quote:2kab4xmw]

Doesn't surprise me, he's not the sharpest tool in the drawer. :LOL:[/quote:2kab4xmw]

Well he also said thats the longest driving under the influence he has ever pulled.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom