Hey Griff

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
The volcano has caused a lot of flights to be cancelled at the airport. But so far all of the ash has fallen on mostly unpopulated parts of the state north of here. This whole thing may last a while and sooner or later the wind will shift. Ya just gotta love Mother Nature.

Besides, when the Egg erupts its more flame and less ash. :LOL: :LOL:

Hey Griff..see some great possibilities of a person getting into the volcano dust bizness up in your neck of the woods. Not sure how much that Mount St. Helens mint condition dust is selling for nowadays on Ebay..but it prob a lot. Send out some guest workers to bring you back a few hundred pounds of the stuff and buy some little bitty bottles ect. Get some graphics geek to whup up some peel and press lables. I like the sound of it. Whutcha think? Thanks. Heck you could even get the guest works to fill up the jugs and mail em out. Wouldnt even have to get your nails dirty. I know barristers always like to go into coat well manicured:)

bigwheel

Rats. I was just about to grill some rib steaks for Saturday dinner when the sky turned hazy, started smelling like sulfur, and volcanic ash started falling. I don't want gritty meat. That damn volcano. My only option is to start drinking.

Griff said:
Rats. I was just about to grill some rib steaks for Saturday dinner when the sky turned hazy, started smelling like sulfur, and volcanic ash started falling. I don't want gritty meat. That damn volcano. My only option is to start drinking.
Must have been using some Cowboy Lump :LOL:

wittdog said:
Griff said:

lol

wittdog said:
Griff said:

Nah...just one of your farts. :roll:

Back
Top Bottom