Hey Finney

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I voted for him. He made alot of promises to win Ohio (and we got him in!) First thing he did was make a move that cost NASA Glenn Research in Cleveland over 700 jobs! Ohio is dying a slow death and he isn't doing a thing to help. I only voted for him because I hated Kerry more!!!

Kerry was the wrong choice for the Democratic party. I will agree with that.

I am actually a Independent. But after Bush's first term, there was no way I could vote for him.

I will admit however... If he had never been in office, I would have voted for him after hearing his Repub Primary speech. It was very good. Sounded like he was really going to do something. But then I had to think, he didn't do anything he said he would do 4 yrs ago.

Chris Finney said:
Since this topic is for me.... can I ask that all PRO Bush postings be deleted? :badgrin: :evil: :badgrin: :evil:

Moderators!

Chris enough of my stuff gets deleted already! Don't push it!

Larry Wolfe said:
[quote="Chris Finney":328l87ha]Since this topic is for me.... can I ask that all PRO Bush postings be deleted? :badgrin: :evil: :badgrin: :evil:

Moderators!

Chris enough of my stuff gets deleted already! Don't push it![/quote:328l87ha]

Larry, I didn't know you were Pro-Bush?!?!?! :-D

Greg Rempe said:
[quote="Larry Wolfe":dxl7lmbs][quote="Chris Finney":dxl7lmbs]Since this topic is for me.... can I ask that all PRO Bush postings be deleted? :badgrin: :evil: :badgrin: :evil:

Moderators!

Chris enough of my stuff gets deleted already! Don't push it![/quote:dxl7lmbs]

Larry, I didn't know you were Pro-Bush?!?!?! :-D[/quote:dxl7lmbs]

Yes Greg 100%!

Chris Finney said:
Since this topic is for me.... can I ask that all PRO Bush postings be deleted? :badgrin: :evil: :badgrin: :evil:

Moderators!

Hey Chris, what topics aren't about you???? What bothers me is in this great country of ours, were Bush and Kerry the ONLY 2 choices we could come up with? Seems to me we were in a lose-lose situation!

Back
Top Bottom