Hey Cappy

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
they don't eat till 7...I'm searin and never fearin!

Getting ready to fire up the grill and do the burgers chicken dogs.
Hope the transport won't hurt the quality too much...they're only 2 miles
away from me but I like my burgers right off the grill!!! The q is ready, and the sides are just about done...I love this stuff!

well, that was a blast. A great group of happy beer drinking guys. Easy to please with the food. Didn't have time to get all the chicken done, but there was enough...felt the quality of the burgers and chicken suffered a little bit because of trying to do so much at one and having to transport the food. It was fun though.

Nick sounds exactly like Ray Romano when he talks...I kept cracking up
but I never told him why. He looks exactly like his avatar by the way.
I thought he was much older, but he's only 47. Those guys were really having a hoot, and I just joined in with em...good times.

Glad to hear you had a great time Cappy! I'm sure there are a bunch of guys with full bellie's this morning!!

haven't got any calls about anyone getting sick yet!! I think with the amount of alcohol consumed most every germ was killed!

Sounds like you had a blast!
fart.gif

Great looking food too!

Its really great that you did this for the guys. Wish I was with them. Golf, beer, and food. :grin:

I can tell you right now they were having a blast....golf every day,
they went to Hooters one night and a few of the guys went to
a local gentleman's club.

I just realized I forgot to get my picture taken with Nick..he had his camera and everything.

This was the first time these guys had come as a group...I think I would have enjoyed playing a few days with em, even if they are Yankees!

Next year I hope we can find a better location and do ribs.

Captain Morgan said:
well, that was a blast. A great group of happy beer drinking guys. Easy to please with the food. Didn't have time to get all the chicken done, but there was enough...felt the quality of the burgers and chicken suffered a little bit because of trying to do so much at one and having to transport the food. It was fun though.

I thought he was much older, but he's only 47. Those guys were really having a hoot, and I just joined in with em...good times.

Thats on a good day! And btw, cappy doesn't come close to drinking the beer these guys consume! When we left on Thursday (4:00 AM) they were already drinking. When the vans came to pick us up last night when we landed, they had a few cases in each van for us! Man, I'm so full of beer right now it's not even funny!

Nick Prochilo said:
[quote="Captain Morgan":3vg149or]well, that was a blast. A great group of happy beer drinking guys. Easy to please with the food. Didn't have time to get all the chicken done, but there was enough...felt the quality of the burgers and chicken suffered a little bit because of trying to do so much at one and having to transport the food. It was fun though.

Thats on a good day! And btw, cappy doesn't come close to drinking the beer these guys consume! When we left on Thursday (4:00 AM) they were already drinking. When the vans came to pick us up last night when we landed, they had a few cases in each van for us! Man, I'm so full of beer right now it's not even funny![/quote:3vg149or]

Nick that sounds like my kinda trip, let me know next time and I'll caddy for you free! Other than the cost of my beer!

Larry Wolfe said:
[quote="Nick Prochilo":2e1l2oxd][quote="Captain Morgan":2e1l2oxd]well, that was a blast. A great group of happy beer drinking guys. Easy to please with the food. Didn't have time to get all the chicken done, but there was enough...felt the quality of the burgers and chicken suffered a little bit because of trying to do so much at one and having to transport the food. It was fun though.

Thats on a good day! And btw, cappy doesn't come close to drinking the beer these guys consume! When we left on Thursday (4:00 AM) they were already drinking. When the vans came to pick us up last night when we landed, they had a few cases in each van for us! Man, I'm so full of beer right now it's not even funny![/quote:2e1l2oxd]

Nick that sounds like my kinda trip, let me know next time and I'll caddy for you free! Other than the cost of my beer![/quote:2e1l2oxd]
He could get Tiger Woods as a caddie for what your beer would cost. :!:

Ha! Nick doesn't realize that Larry and I have spent time in a HOSPITAL PARKING LOT drinking beer while a close comrade lay in peril! Can't no Yankee top that!

Captain Morgan said:
Ha! Nick doesn't realize that Larry and I have spent time in a HOSPITAL PARKING LOT drinking beer while a close comrade lay in peril! Can't no Yankee top that!

Hah, we brought the beer into the Emergency room!

Nick Prochilo said:
Puff said:
I thought Larry drank the cheap stuff :eek:
How much does Old Millwaukee cost anyways? :eek:

You have to pay for that crap?

Your right you might as well buy crap(money well spent) put it in a blender and drink it :!:
It would probably taste better than O.M. :)

Back
Top Bottom