Hey Boy! part 3 added

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Re: Hey Boy!

Perfect material to torture Al Qaeda.. "Hey Boy" them to death!! Funny stuff :D

Hey JB, you idiot, copy the code that says URL (above the embed code) then hit the "youtube" button above...then paste the code in between the blocks. EASY!

[youtube:ms0g0abl]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W4SKjtWTmRk[/youtube:ms0g0abl]

BIG ED said:
Hey Boy!I like to have me some POP when I cook too.JB seems like quite a character.LOL
He's a hell of a good cook too! I ever get down south, I'm looking the boy up. Him and Sapo did a road trip a while back, wish I was in on that train wreck. :D

Pigs

I'm going to go back to BR to see him again.. A really cool guy. Very humble and will give you the shirt off his back... No kidding!!! :D

Sorry I wasn't paying attention, I was building nuclear submarines between pops fresh out of the damn can.

Good stuff.

[youtube:am8384yx]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yDqhAqcqxwc[/youtube:am8384yx]

Hi everyone!

Mustang Mike (aka "Chuginator") here.

Glad you guys like JB in his prime. It was funner than hell to compile those up, and yes it did take hours! Worth it though. I still watch 'em and laugh. JB rules! The next one will probably be worked up from his adult "rant" videos, so it wont be near as polite. ;)

Oddly enough I came across JB in a forum post on the Mustangs&More website! A guy from Dorun GA (his name is Mike also - perhaps he's on here?) posted a link to JB's BBQ 101 and I was hooked after that.

I'm a BBQ'r myself. I have a gas grill, charcoal grill, and a Weber Smokey Mountain Bullet. Really enjoy workin' up pork shoulders, brisket, chicken... did a prime rib roast a couple of Christmases ago. Also fancy myself as a beer connoisseur, a whiskey and gin fan, Scotch newbie, a Mustang fan, a Linux freak, and a non-performing musician (bass, guitar, drums, keys).

But enough about me! Hoping to get an un-PC JB4 up soon.

Glad to be aboard!

-Chug

Oops... JB has already corrected me on a couple of items: I should've introduced myself in the new members area and make sure I read the rules about adult language! :oops:

Perhaps a JB4 won't be appearing anytime soon, at least not one with worse language!

Back
Top Bottom