Hey Bigwheel! Somebody must have been looking over yer fence

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

bigwheel

Master Chef
Purty dang close. Fine looking firebox and intakes on it. Thanks for posting.

bigwheel

Aint that the truth. I been trying to get the warden to do a little sanding and painting to make him purty again..but so far she is being a hard head. I even got the paint she can use. Not shore whut is up with these modern wimmen. Afeered they break a nail to do a little manuel labor or something.

bigwheel

This aint Fred's most flattering pic and it was taken before he had his fancy slide out grates mounted. Also have a big NB Grill mounted on tracks which resides on top of the firebox. To cook on the grill it just slides forward enough to open the lid. To stoke up the firebox it slides all the way off and sits on the ground so it dont get melted. Actually the past few years have done most of the cooking in the upright and use the rest of the space for storage. There is also a pic of him over on Dat's webpage but I forget how to get over there right now.

http://www.ibiblio.org/lineback/bbq/fred.htm

bigwheel

Well thank you for the link and the compliment. He is a very good cooking pit and so versatile it would a person's haid swim. If there is some way to cook that he don't know how to do I aint seen it yet. After having a square pit I cant imagine why anybody would want a round one. He is adoptable to a good home for only 5 K.

bigwheel

bigwheel said:
Well thank you for the link and the compliment. He is a very good cooking pit and so versatile it would a person's haid swim. If there is some way to cook that he don't know how to do I aint seen it yet. After having a square pit I cant imagine why anybody would want a round one. He is adoptable to a good home for only 5 K.

bigwheel

Does that include shipping? :LOL: :LOL:

No no no. That price includes coming to Foat Wuth and hook him up. For another 5 K I even throw in "Frederica" a fully equipped MH, Roach Coach and mobile sausage making kitchen to pull him with. See all you need is a airplane ticket..then you can drive the whole shebang back to Moose Jaw or whutever is the name of that town you live in. Simple huh?

bigwheel

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom