Herky Jerky

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Looks very good. Might get with you down the road a bit. I am toying with the idea of a vacuum marinator for cutting down on the soak time. Notice some hand pump models pretty cheap. Would be nice to cut marinate time down from 2 days to ten minutes or so. Have used the vacuum cannisters for Food Savers in times past and seemed to work well for small amounts of meat. Whatcha think of this one? It claims to hold 14 chicken breastes. That should be fairly close to 7 or 8 lbs of beef strips.
Jaccard Speedy Plus Instant Marinater - Other Tools & Gadgets at Hayneedle

I can hook you up with anything you need Photoshopped, I also have a logo maker program.

Here are a few things I have done.

These are some backgrounds that I made back when I made signatures for gamers. I would cut different pieces these to use for signatures, and avatars.
bluewave.png

goldfire.png

tarmak.png

Here is a logo that I had for my Graphics Site that I used to have up.
heresy.png

One of my old Computer Backgrounds
hereticbackground.png

And just a couple of my old signatures
heretic1.gif

heretic17.gif

heretic4-1.png

hereticsig2.png

Just something to think about.
hey max, think you could design a label for my sweet bourbon sauce? I was thinking a typical whiskey label like the "Evan Williams" one, with the words changed.

I have loved Tron since Disney released the first one in the 80's. Used to watch it off Laser Disk....

As for the label, I could help you out with something, but to just change the words on their label would be copyright infringement. I could figure something out that would look really nice though.

Last edited:
I have loved Tron since Disney released the first one in the 80's. Used to watch it off Laser Disk....

As for the label, I could help you out with something, but to just change the words on their label would be copyright infringement. I could figure something out that would look really nice though.

If you could do that max, I could PayPal you the cash, or if you'd rather ha e some jerky, cheese, or sauce ...

I tried to watch a little of Tron. It made me sea sick. The instant marinator worked great on the jerky. Gave it 4 hrs under vacuum and put it in the smoke about 2PM. Was going for an overnight soak but decided to get it on there quicker since the weather is supposed to get nasty tomorrow. Think I will let it rip overnight. One of my main customers said he likes it more crunchy. I can give him crunchy..lol. This is when they first went in the heat.
https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?...2706873449524.94772.1787455522&type=1&theater

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom