Here ya go Da Q

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Well I tried to follow the link but it would up taking me to some nudity website. Can somebody just splain the scenario using the Queens Engrish?

A local Louisiana newscaster, the news producer and some other chick went into a beef jerky store that claimed to have the worlds hottest hot sauce. These three had to sign a wavier to release the store from liability before getting a sample of the sauce on the end of a tooth pick placed on their tongue.

The hot sauce was probably the worst experience the three ever had and it effected them drastically all recorded on video for viewers of their local news broadcast.

Ahh ok. Gotcha thanks. Had an old guest worker chum who liked to play that trick on dumb gringos at the big local combo fruitstand an C-store which peddle all the Dave's class insane stuff. One dummy who fell for it had his breathing apparatus quit functioning and they wound up having to call an ambulance for him. The Patron got riled up and tole mi amigo to cease and desist with such shenanigans. I learnt quick if old Jose try to get you to sample something..best pass on that deal:)

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom