HERE WE GO AGAIN........CE OF SPADES HAS BEEN CAPTURED!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
wait till it's dry to clean it up

check for dry by feel rather than some specific time period or temperature or appearance

poke your finger in there and see how it feels

if it crumbles to a small amount of force it is sufficiently dry to sweep away, if it smears on your finger it ain't dry enough yet, let it dry some more then check by feel again

:LOL:

Hey Larry I just found this on the Slap Ya Momma website.

Slap Ya Mama Original Blend is a unique blend of spices that will make your cooking explode with Cajun flavor. It is sure to enhance any dish, from popcorn to seafood, breakfast to late night snakes, :shock: gourmet foods to french fries. Remember, if you can eat it you can "slap" it!

Ya might need a bottle.

http://www.slapyamama.com/Store/product ... 255&page=1

Shawn White said:
wait till it's dry to clean it up

check for dry by feel rather than some specific time period or temperature or appearance

poke your finger in there and see how it feels

if it crumbles to a small amount of force it is sufficiently dry to sweep away, if it smears on your finger it ain't dry enough yet, let it dry some more then check by feel again

:LOL:

ROFLMAO!!!!!

My wife put down some glue type traps out in the garage to keep the crickets out of the house. Well, it caught the Ace of Spades and the case is solved......it was snake poop!! :D

I got a hoe and scooped the little guy up into my Smokey Joe box and put him in the field next door. I tried to get the glue thingy off but couldn't and I'm not a snake wrangler, so I hope I did the right thing and he'll get himself free. My wife said kill it and I said not unless it's poisonous and it appears to be a black snake to me......am I right??

img_201265_0_56ed3deb1f3d28685c6e1a9e8b64377c.jpg
img_201265_1_6432f663aaef39eb374710d9cda030fd.jpg
img_201265_2_8e056eec40280764936cc8d810c68c0b.jpg

Remembering the snake poo, thats probably one of its offspring....Hope mama don't come lookin fer jr......also hope it's not a small Black Mamba.....
dj

That second picture look like he like to petted on the nose. :LOL:

That Sh1* looked bigger than that snake! :shock: For whatever its worth Ida let him go too as long as theres no immediate danger.

Anybody have a racoon snake? I need 2 of em' and can feed them for a year or 2. :LOL: :twisted:

Yeah, looks like a black snake, or a black rat snake: http://www.wildwnc.org/education/animal ... a-obseleta

I have one about that size that I've seen around our back yard a few times. I had to evict it from a bird house once, and pluck it off the patio door another time. And one day when I was working in the back yard, I saw him climbing the downspout to get to a robin's nest. But when there was a rat eating the seeds underneath our bird feeder, where was the snake when I needed it? Nowhere to be found. :mrgreen:

He's correct

DJ said:
Remembering the snake poo, thats probably one of its offspring....Hope mama don't come lookin fer jr......also hope it's not a small Black Mamba.....
dj

DJ is correct, That is probably an offspring of the snake that took a dump on you. A healthy big adult Blacksnake in Southern Indiana will be 60 inches. That original poo did not come from that little guy.

My guess of your snake mess my baffled BBQing buddy may not be entirely the snake poo you perniciously ponder that it is.

The little knowledge I have of snakes, you may have happened upon a birthing site? Snakes in colder type climates like you are located in Virginia are viviparous, and do not all lay eggs, but instead actually birth their young. They are also know to leave behind excrement with the after birth mess. I'd guess the warm air venting from the compressor under your fridge made for an inviting place to have her youngin.

Your newest picture may not be the dealer of the deed beside your fridge. It's hard to tell from the scale of the pictures. But looking at the corner section of the fridge/freezer in your first pic, and knowing how big a Smokey Joe box is.... I would say the snake who left that mess was not much larger then the one you caught, if not the same one. How big are those squares in that wire fencing behind the fridge?

And yes...it's just a rat snake. They come in various colors. Red ones look the best. I would say go get it back from the field, but if it gets free, it will be back anyhow. A snake will travel up to 20 miles to return to it's native area when displaced.

So Larry,

When are you moving? Hopefully before you find the larger snake, or before it finds you.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom