Here is what it's like to live in Cleveland.

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Woodman1

Executive Chef
Our football team gets ripped away and wins the superbowl.

Two years ago, our #1 pick breaks his leg and misses the season.

Last year, he hurts himself before the season begins. Gone for the season.

Our other #1 pick blows his leg out in the first game he plays. Out for the season.

Today, our #1 free agent (from Cleveland) , LeCharles Bently, blows his patela tendon on the first play from scrimmage on the first day of camp. Out for the season.

Any wonder Lebron did not want to sign for more than three years?

Life is harder in Cleveland! No other city with three major sports, has gone longer without a championship.

Being in the medical field now, I am confident in correcting Woodman when I say it's "Patellar" tendon not "Patella" tendon! Thanks for your attention to this matter!!

Woodman said:

Our other #1 pick blows his leg out in the first game he plays. Out for the season.

Today, our #1 free agent (from Cleveland) , LeCharles Bently, blows his patela tendon on the first play from scrimmage on the first day of camp. Out for the season.

Bently is a great center and will help the team in the future, it's a tough break. I tore my patella tendon in 1977 and it ended my collage football careerer. I still played rugby for a few years and it doesn't bother me to much anymore but the day I get my knees replaced is getting nearer.

Greg Rempe said:
Being in the medical field now, I am confident in correcting Woodman when I say it's "Patellar" tendon not "Patella" tendon! Thanks for your attention to this matter!!

Your a Doctor now? Holy $hit!

Puff said:
I agree, move! Just don't tell anyone where :!:

And not to NY!

Nick Prochilo said:
[quote="Greg Rempe":3bdeu6c5]Being in the medical field now, I am confident in correcting Woodman when I say it's "Patellar" tendon not "Patella" tendon! Thanks for your attention to this matter!!

Your a Doctor now? Holy $hit!

Puff said:
I agree, move! Just don't tell anyone where :!:

And not to NY![/quote:3bdeu6c5]

He's part of a scientific study on the durability of latex gloves at a Proctology Clinic in Cleveland. It's not so much that he's in the medical field, as the medical field is in him...................if you catch my drift. :eek:

Woodman said:

Well at least you don't have a football team that resides in detroit.. here it comes. :eep:

Man's Best Friend BBQ said:
Woodman said:

Well at least you don't have a football team that resides in detroit.. here it comes. :eep:

I agree, of course, we use to say that about our Baseball team too. By the way, how are the Royals doing this year?

Bruce B said:
[quote="Man's Best Friend BBQ":31chwovg]
Woodman said:

I agree, of course, we use to say that about our Baseball team too. By the way, how are the Royals doing this year?[/quote:31chwovg]

That's why I didn't mention BASEBALL. I know the tigers are doing great. I was talking about FOOTBALL......I know the Royals suck and probably will continue to

I just figured if you were going to rip on our football team (not that they don't
deserve it) I'd rip on your baseball team......a little.

Bruce B said:
I just figured if you were going to rip on our football team (not that they don't
=D>

Bruce B said:

Don't worry about him Bruce. He's not even in the "Three Sport City" category! (Now nobody go pullin the "Four Sport City " card on me!)

Back
Top Bottom