Here goes

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Nick Prochilo

Chef Extraordinaire
Well I finally decided to pull the trigger. I've been doing masonry work for 30 some odd years. I've been partners with my brother for the past 12 years. The business has taken it's toll on me, I've had 6 surgurys in the past 10 years. I was offered a job with a large landscaping firm here running their in house masonry crews. No more trowels or hammers to deal with. They offered a great package for me and I decided to take it. This was one of those long hard decisons to make that I have been thinking about for the past few years. Wish me luck folks, the job starts March 1!

Good luck Nick, change is always hard especially for you older guys. :LOL: :LOL:

Best of luck with the new job!!!!!!

That's great news Nickie boy!

I'm sure we've all diven by a road project or something like that.
There's always a big fat guy standing around pointing to the other workers telling them what to do.

Good luck Nick ;)

Congratulations and good luck Nick! I hope you remembered to tell them you needed to be off in April, or at the least April 20-21, I want my free meal! :D

Nick Prochilo said:
[quote="Captain Morgan":1fzdhxul]******!

Then we can have dinner dates like woodfag & gregie boy! :oops:[/quote:1fzdhxul]

Yeah we gotta dinner date alright! I was gonna win this challenge to begin with, but with you stopping the physical labor, I'm a shoe in now!! Sucker!

Back
Top Bottom