Here goes

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Larry Wolfe said:
[quote="Nick Prochilo":2n7og2vi][quote="Captain Morgan":2n7og2vi]******!

Then we can have dinner dates like woodfag & gregie boy! :oops:[/quote:2n7og2vi]

Yeah we gotta dinner date alright! I was gonna win this challenge to begin with, but with you stopping the physical labor, I'm a shoe in now!! Sucker![/quote:2n7og2vi]

It's gonna be great! More time to go to the gym! The only shoe in I see is gonna be you taking your foot out of your mouth! Keep pedaling fat boy! :LOL:

Nick Prochilo said:
[quote="Larry Wolfe":2fitfjiu][quote="Nick Prochilo":2fitfjiu][quote="Captain Morgan":2fitfjiu]******!

Then we can have dinner dates like woodfag & gregie boy! :oops:[/quote:2fitfjiu]

Yeah we gotta dinner date alright! I was gonna win this challenge to begin with, but with you stopping the physical labor, I'm a shoe in now!! Sucker![/quote:2fitfjiu]

It's gonna be great! More time to go to the gym! The only shoe in I see is gonna be you taking your foot out of your mouth! Keep pedaling fat boy! :LOL:[/quote:2fitfjiu]

I pedal 6 days a week! Gotta surprise for ya Q-tip, my pants are getting loose and I've moved a notch on my belt!! Uh oh, someones losing weight!!!! Enjoy the office chair and your donuts! [smilie=a_takethatfoo.gif]

Larry Wolfe said:
[quote="Nick Prochilo":qng9ne0b][quote="Larry Wolfe":qng9ne0b][quote="Nick Prochilo":qng9ne0b][quote="Captain Morgan":qng9ne0b]******!

Then we can have dinner dates like woodfag & gregie boy! :oops:[/quote:qng9ne0b]

Yeah we gotta dinner date alright! I was gonna win this challenge to begin with, but with you stopping the physical labor, I'm a shoe in now!! Sucker![/quote:qng9ne0b]

It's gonna be great! More time to go to the gym! The only shoe in I see is gonna be you taking your foot out of your mouth! Keep pedaling fat boy! :LOL:[/quote:qng9ne0b]

I pedal 6 days a week! Gotta surprise for ya Q-tip, my pants are getting loose and I've moved a notch on my belt!! Uh oh, someones losing weight!!!! Enjoy the office chair and your donuts! [smilie=a_takethatfoo.gif][/quote:qng9ne0b]

But the notch went the wrong way! BTW, I love donuts!

Nick Prochilo said:
[quote="Larry Wolfe":221zjw5r][quote="Nick Prochilo":221zjw5r][quote="Larry Wolfe":221zjw5r][quote="Nick Prochilo":221zjw5r][quote="Captain Morgan":221zjw5r]******!

Then we can have dinner dates like woodfag & gregie boy! :oops:[/quote:221zjw5r]

Yeah we gotta dinner date alright! I was gonna win this challenge to begin with, but with you stopping the physical labor, I'm a shoe in now!! Sucker![/quote:221zjw5r]

It's gonna be great! More time to go to the gym! The only shoe in I see is gonna be you taking your foot out of your mouth! Keep pedaling fat boy! :LOL:[/quote:221zjw5r]

I pedal 6 days a week! Gotta surprise for ya Q-tip, my pants are getting loose and I've moved a notch on my belt!! Uh oh, someones losing weight!!!! Enjoy the office chair and your donuts! [smilie=a_takethatfoo.gif][/quote:221zjw5r]

But the notch went the wrong way! BTW, I love donuts![/quote:221zjw5r]

Good I'll buy you some at SOTB!

That's a good move Nick. I've been on both sides of the fence, self employed involving physical labor is ok when you're young but gets tougher as the years go by. Also, it's nice participating in company benefits like health insurance, paid vacations, etc.

Larry Wolfe said:
[quote="Nick Prochilo":387xaexo][quote="Larry Wolfe":387xaexo][quote="Nick Prochilo":387xaexo][quote="Larry Wolfe":387xaexo][quote="Nick Prochilo":387xaexo][quote="Captain Morgan":387xaexo]******!

Then we can have dinner dates like woodfag & gregie boy! :oops:[/quote:387xaexo]

Yeah we gotta dinner date alright! I was gonna win this challenge to begin with, but with you stopping the physical labor, I'm a shoe in now!! Sucker![/quote:387xaexo]

It's gonna be great! More time to go to the gym! The only shoe in I see is gonna be you taking your foot out of your mouth! Keep pedaling fat boy! :LOL:[/quote:387xaexo]

I pedal 6 days a week! Gotta surprise for ya Q-tip, my pants are getting loose and I've moved a notch on my belt!! Uh oh, someones losing weight!!!! Enjoy the office chair and your donuts! [smilie=a_takethatfoo.gif][/quote:387xaexo]

But the notch went the wrong way! BTW, I love donuts![/quote:387xaexo]

Good I'll buy you some at SOTB![/quote:387xaexo]

Right after you buy me dinner! [smilie=banana.gif] [smilie=a_okbyenow.gif]

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom