Hell's Kitchen

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Kloset BBQR

Executive Chef
Does anyone here watch Hell's Kitchen? This season is shaping up to be one of the best. Lots of volatile personalities on this one. One of the guys called Ramsey a B**ch last night and called him out. Security quickly surrounded the guy. Here's the video.

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/Ngj-3umJ87A&hl=en&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/Ngj-3umJ87A&hl=en&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

One of the guys on the show Andy Husbands is from the IQue bbq competition team and has a couple of restaurants of his own. He can't talk about the show's ending but he was put up for elimination and survived thanks to Joseph's stupidity in the video above. He now shows his residency as Seattle, WA which is interesting since the winner gets to run one of Ramsey's new restaurants (Whistler) being built in time for the opening of the 2010 Winter Olympics in British Columbia. Coincidence perhaps but I thought the timing of the move is interesting. Obviously he can't list his residence as Whistler without giving away the ending of the show. So far he doesn't look like a contender but who knows. Just total speculation on my part.

Greg, I think Andy would be a great guest on your radio show to talk about the whole Hell's Kitchen experience. Gorden Ramsey would be even better! Better yet get them both. How about it?

FANTASTIC SEASON SO FAR! I wish Ramsey would have clocked the ass that got in his face though, that would have made the show a classic!

He's on facebook Greg. I befriended him yeterday and he accepted! I'm sure he'd do the same for you.

Larry Wolfe said:
FANTASTIC SEASON SO FAR! I wish Ramsey would have clocked the ass that got in his face though, that would have made the show a classic!

It's already a classic in my opinion. I'm sure Joseph was trying to draw him into a situation where he'd own one or more of Gorden's restaurants rather than run it. Ramsey didn't take the bait though and evicted him instead and seemed rather disappointed that it had to come down to that. Stupid guy that got his 15 minutes of fame. It made for great drama though!

Kloset BBQR said:
[quote="Greg Rempe":safrfy2a]You got contact info on that guy...happy to line him up!

Greg,

Just sent you a pm. Andy said he'd love to do the show![/quote:safrfy2a]

Of course he woudl...DO YOU KNOW WHO I AM!!!!???? :shock: :shock: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

Of course I do................and yet he still agreed to do the show! Amazing isn't it? :LOL:

Great show last night by the way!

Dallas

Andy Husbands is tentatively confirmed for August 11th...If I look at last episode, this guy has no business being in bbq let alone any kitchen...he had quite a time making garlic bread for the Firemen! :LOL: :LOL: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock:

Greg Rempe said:
[quote="Kloset BBQR":jt95qtqa][quote="Greg Rempe":jt95qtqa]You got contact info on that guy...happy to line him up!

Greg,

Just sent you a pm. Andy said he'd love to do the show![/quote:jt95qtqa]

Of course he woudl...DO YOU KNOW WHO I AM!!!!???? :shock: :shock: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:[/quote:jt95qtqa]

EH...Big boy....COMMMERE YOU! Yeah? YOU'RE NOBODY!!!!! YOU F***ING DONKEY !!!!!!!

Greg Rempe said:
Andy Husbands is tentatively confirmed for August 11th...If I look at last episode, this guy has no business being in bbq let alone any kitchen...he had quite a time making garlic bread for the Firemen! :LOL: :LOL: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock:

just keep in mind the the show is HIGHLY edited for maximum pageantry, effect, and drama..

I've eaten is his, Tremont 647, place in Boston.. Food was excellant, service was quick and efficient, the menu was innovative, and the food was outstanding...

I beleive he is from the Seattle area, so I wouldn't put too much into his Bio, in regard to outcomes of the show...

The man can flat out cook, does alot for the community, and he does comps, when they fit into his busy, busy schedule..

Wow, Ive never watched that show and didnt know the guy talked to cast of chefs like that, -- and then he has the nerve to tell the kid that he has no respect? Wow. I think the boy shoulda knocked him on his arse.

(this is all with the understanding that it is TV and the boy never answered the real question, but still Id be pissed too)

Pigs On The Wing BBQ said:
Ramsey is a very smart business man. No BS he tells it like it is! I'd love to just be the dish bitch for one episode. ;) :LOL:

Pigs

I believe hes a smart business man.

I dont think I could handle someone dishin it out to everyone in that manner. . Same reason I told the Marine recruter. If theres one thing I cant stand its someone with alot of power who like to push it off on others. :? :D

dollarbill said:
Ramsey is a very smart business man. No BS he tells it like it is! I'd love to just be the dish bitch for one episode. ;) :LOL:

Pigs

I dont think I could handle someone dishin it out to everyone in that manner. . Same reason I told the Marine recruter. If theres one thing I cant stand its someone with alot of power who like to push it off on others. :? :D
I can respect that. But I feel with a prize like there going for, ya got to give 110% and show you have the stuff to get it done. I was a line cook for the ASA Ransom House (after my regular Job) in the 80's Lots of Buffalo Bills and sports figures there. Most were cool, screw something up? They were pissed. Fine dining costs big bucks. What do you think the average meal costs in Hells Kitchen?

Pigs

dollarbill said:
[quote="Pigs On The Wing BBQ":rgla4kqn]Ramsey is a very smart business man. No BS he tells it like it is! I'd love to just be the dish bitch for one episode. ;) :LOL:

Pigs

I can respect that. But I feel with a prize like there going for, ya got to give 110% and show you have the stuff to get it done. I was a line cook for the ASA Ransom House (after my regular Job) in the 80's Lots of Buffalo Bills and sports figures there. Most were cool, screw something up? They were pissed. Fine dining costs big bucks. What do you think the average meal costs in Hells Kitchen?
Pigs[/quote:rgla4kqn]

My first guess would be nothing. But even the guests run the risk of being insulted by Ramsey in Hell's Kitchen!

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom