Hello - Where's Susan?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Sure been missing the photos of the nickle ceegars and off branded beer. Welcome back Larry.

Yes. Do anybody have a pic of Susan? She might need looking for maybe. We will have to start with a Regional Attempt to Locate unless we get a little glimmer of evidence that Larry may be holding her in his secret underground prison complex. That jump it up to a full blown APB quickly most likely.

Least looks like somebody got all the hair off the critter's back. Bet that was a chore. What is the left side protuberances?

He must have slipped back into the simper ..pout..and sulled up mode. Swear the boy could have some estrogen issues..but usually folks which are hairy as the big ape at the Foat Wuth zoo do not suffer from that ailment. Its a puzzler.

Me too. He was a great guy. Hope he did not leave because of any kinda teasing. Always enjoyed seeing him huffing on the Swisher Sweets while inhaling the Pabst. Sorta remind me of my Daddy and/or Archie Bunker.

Me too. He was a great guy. Hope he did not leave because of any kinda teasing. Always enjoyed seeing him huffing on the Swisher Sweets while inhaling the Pabst. Sorta remind me of my Daddy and/or Archie Bunker.

He teased more then anybody. He's tough enough to take it!

Back
Top Bottom