Hello - Where's Susan?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
While I wax nostalgia I'm making a batch of Hoppin' John and Cappy was the man who put me straight on the New Year's Day Southern tradition, I'd like to see Old Captain Morgan around here from time to time too.

Yeah..I mess him too but do pick up his posts on FB occasionally. Maybe he will come back if he figgers out the other guy is gone?

They're pissed off because they think the new management here is making a ton of money from our website!
Nope! They are pissed off that you are still here!
Leave and they will come back! :p

Wheeler, I'm hip on that estrogen deal with the Wolfemeister.
Pretty sensitive guy there. ;)

Ok..the Wolfen Boy is obviously disgruntled. Can't believe the mean yankmes have been treating him so shabby. It just dont seem fair.

Good point Pappy. Bound to be some hate filled commie liberals lurking around here somewhere..lol.

I guess Nick is not only a PRICK but also a moderator and deleted the truthful post. You are a God Nick, everyone should bow to you. ASS

Hey, have you ever sat back for one minute and just thought....just for one fucking second that we miss you?
Hmm?
Now man up ass clown! :mrgreen:

Hey, have you ever sat back for one minute and just thought....just for one fucking second that we miss you?
Hmm?
Now man up ass clown! :mrgreen:

Let's see Puff.....I have Facebook, Youtube channel, a Blog and you have my phone number, all of which you have access to. Last time you and I talked, I called you......so how much do you really miss me? I'm just calling it as I see it....

Yeah Puff sounds like a regular turd head to me too. Somebody need to keep the large teated man child away from the Delete button. I would not like this to turn into a Widder Basso type scenario.

Callin' it as I see it too ma' brotha'. :mrgreen:
It's still 'our' home.

Btw....I texted you 20 min ago ....;)

Yeah Puff sounds like a regular turd head to me too. Somebody need to keep the large teated man child away from the Delete button. I would not like this to turn into a Widder Basso type scenario.
...Don't think we have ever sunk to that misfortune. ;)

Callin' it as I see it too ma' brotha'. :mrgreen:
It's still 'our' home.

Btw....I texted you 20 min ago ....;)

It's not 'our home' anymore when people who had nothing to do with it from the ground up are profiting from it. The people that run this forum now couldn't cook hot dogs and hamburgers.....all they see is dollar signs from OUR posts, recipes, methods, etc.

First off your post was deleted because of your language, not the content. As usuall Larry wants everybody's to feel sorry for him. Most of the folks you mention who left in the post that was deleted, left long before the new owners took over. The other 3 who left after after the new ownership took over never gave them a chance. Nothing is different as far as content goes from before to now. Larry, as usuall just flew off the deep end as he can't stand change. Larry, either grow up or leave, your choice but don't just keep coming around here to complain about crap or stir up shit that doesn't matter to most. That's the last I'm saying about this, if you keep acting like a baby, ill take care of it!

Last edited:
Remember when Greg ran this site and Joker and Fatz were members and everything was sunshine and lollipops ?

Back
Top Bottom