Hello from Northern Indiana!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

allie

Sous Chef
Hi, I just joined here today. I haven't gotten into smoking and stuff yet but my dad down in Georgia used to do it quite a bit. I love a good BBQ and make my own special sauce which we use for pulled pork sandwiches, chicken on the grill, and anything else I decide to put it on. LOL I dream of one day opening a "real" BBQ restaurant up here so people can get a taste of what I grew up eating in Georgia.

I look forward to learning from you guys and getting to know everyone!

Welcome to the board... You will find a wealth of information on this board as well as a bunch of nutjobs that have spent waaaaaaay too much time in the smoke..... :grin:

We is all good people... we just have sauce running through our veins and we dream of different cuts of meat in our sleep and are looked at with rolling eyes by our wives when we get up at the wee hours of the morning or spend all night cooking at a competition or when we take pictures of meat on the smoker, etc. etc...

Welcome to an obsession...

Gary

allie,

Glad to have you on board, you'll weed out the nut jobs pretty quick. But they are all great people with lots of experience and knowledge. One guy has a dog with an interesting feature. :grin: :grin:

Thanks for the warm welcome guys! I am from out in the country near Hudson, IN...about 15 miles from the Michigan border...20 or so from Ohio and 40 minutes north of Fort Wayne. I have been really enjoying reading your recipes and tips and stuff. I am sure that after I get a feel for everyone, I'll be considered one of the nuts as well! LOL

Captain Morgan said:
You know, I do feel a little silly sometimes taking pictures of meat on my grill.

Welcome Allie!!

I had to get a new digital camera to take BETTER pictures of food on the smoker. LOL

Welcome aboard allie

Back
Top Bottom