The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Larry Wolfe said:
[quote="Helen_Paradise":2jm8j446]
wittdog said:
[quote="Bruce B":2jm8j446][quote="Gary in VA":2jm8j446][quote="brian j":2jm8j446][quote="Larry Wolfe":2jm8j446]...but there's something special about Helen's lil' Kitty licking the screen! Meeeeeeeeeeeeoooooooooooooow! :)
i've seen plenty of kitties i'd like to lick, but i've never seen one that licks back. :eek:

Caaaaareful guys.......

Don't want to run the lil gal off now...[/quote:2jm8j446]

Just guessing here Gary, but I don't think Larry's level of arousal would rise to the point of running Helen off. :grin: :grin: :grin: :grin: :grin:[/quote:2jm8j446]
Is that what happened to Susan? :eek:[/quote:2jm8j446]

Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm[/quote:2jm8j446]

NOW YOU CAN DOUBLE THE PRICE OF WHAT WE TALKED ABOUT EARLIER OR YOU PUT THE KITTY BACK! That damn Rachel Ray pic turns into what looks like the Joker! :ack:[/quote:2jm8j446]

Haaaaave mercy!

ScottyDaQ said:
Larry Wolfe said:
............. That damn Rachel Ray pic turns into what looks like the Joker! :ack:

Huh?

Helen, I didn't realize that John Stamos chewed tobacco... Look at his cheek. Ewwwwww.

Had you not been napping like some old fart you would have seen what I was referring to!

Larry Wolfe said:
Had you not been napping like some old fart you would have seen what I was referring to!

Crap~! I missed the memo!
.... someone sent this to me.
ATTN: BBQ-4-U Forum Members
CC: BBQ-4-U Forum Legal Council

Important announcement

If you work 3rd shift, you'll need to arrange to have a stooge sign on with your credentials, check all unread posts every 5 minutes, arrange, and compose "forum minutes" and review them with you when you awake from your sleep.

Thank you for your attention in this matter.

Sincerely,
The Regs.

ScottyDaQ said:

Important announcement

If you work 3rd shift, you'll need to arrange to have a stooge sign on with your credentials, check all unread posts every 5 minutes, arrange, and compose "forum minutes" and review them with you when you awake from your sleep.

Sincerely,
The Regs.

Whoever sent it misspelled counsel.

Griff

Griff said:
ScottyDaQ said:

Important announcement

Sincerely,
The Regs.

However, your stooge must never actually post under your name even if it is a thread created for her information :!:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom