Heart Attack Grill

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I call eating Fish and Chips an Oil Change. Thousand Oaks Fish & Chips has, hands down, THE filthiest great tasting F&C.

Flatliner Fries are just like Poutine...I think.

Helen you are right on the money "Poutine".
I grew up in Montreal!

Guys if you are crying about $3.00 beers, you would be lucky to find a beer at $4.50 in Toronto.
The only place to find a $3.00 dollar beer would be at the Legion(Moose lodge) or along that line.

Cheers

ill take a double bypass and a triple to get that chick on the left to REVIVE ME!!!

oh yea and throw in an order of flatliner fries just to make sure!!! :!:

crazyhorse said:
ill take a double bypass and a triple to get that chick on the left to REVIVE ME!!!

oh yea and throw in an order of flatliner fries just to make sure!!! :!:

Na I like the one in the maid outfit , she could clean the dust off me anytime!! LOL

Steve McMurtry said:
Helen you are right on the money "Poutine".
I grew up in Montreal!

Guys if you are crying about $3.00 beers, you would be lucky to find a beer at $4.50 in Toronto.
The only place to find a $3.00 dollar beer would be at the Legion(Moose lodge) or along that line.

Cheers

You wouldn't happen to have a recipe would you? I know I can't find that cheese...but is there a sub for it? I was in Montreal last fall...I had it at KFC and then twice at a hockey arena =P~

The Varsity in HOTlanta is worth the drive, IMO! I loved it! The atmosphere is like the old 50's diner and the food is pretty decent to for the type place it is. I've been wanting to take my kids there!

As for the Heart Attack Grill, I hope the sodas come with free refills! Otherwise, you're better off BYOB! LOL Goofy looking doctor they have there! LOL

allie said:
The Varsity in HOTlanta is worth the drive, IMO! I loved it! The atmosphere is like the old 50's diner and the food is pretty decent to for the type place it is. I've been wanting to take my kids there!

As for the Heart Attack Grill, I hope the sodas come with free refills! Otherwise, you're better off BYOB! LOL Goofy looking doctor they have there! LOL

No kidding Allie! But I'll tell you what, I like the "Head Nurse"! 8-[

Yes, the nurses are nice-looking...........wish I qualified but they'd probably laugh in my face if I applied for a job there! LOL

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom