Heading to Cleveland....

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
OK John, We decided on lunch at Mama Santa's it famed "Little Italy." It's within 2 miles of the Clinic. If you and the wife are good, we'll get a "to die for" canoli at Corbo's Dulceria! Greg will contact you with time and directions! I'll be the one wearing a pink tie! Woodpimp!

Sounds good to us..Ill call Greg tonight when we get into town...Where is the Hard Rock in Cleveland (We got gift certificates...free meals...lol)?

We had a good time. I took the Pen's on a tour of Cleveburg. We had a great couple of pizza's for lunch and came up with a plan for Q-Ganza (registered trademark) 06. Great people! (They loved me!)

Woodman said:
We had a good time. I took the Pen's on a tour of Cleveburg. We had a great couple of pizza's for lunch and came up with a plan for Q-Ganza (registered trademark) 06. Great people! (They loved me!)

Whats not to love? =D> =D> =D>

Nick Prochilo said:
Woodman said:

Whats not to love? =D> =D> =D>

They loved me more...I paid!! :D

No, after you left, they told me that , even though you paid? They hated you. They felt bad about it, but hated you just the same. Now, I hate you too! #-o

We did have a great time and Greg did pay. We got the $2.83 tour of Cleveland. We did some research upon completion of the tour and found out , much to our chagrin, Woodman actually was telling the truth as he pointed out the sites and not just making it up as he went along. We look forward to another trip back for a full day tour and more free food from Greg and perhaps a few cocktails. Thanks to both for a nice afternoon.

note: After lunch, Greg bolted like a scared rabbit. Not sure if it was us, Woody or did he in fact actually have to be back to "work" ?

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom