Haya Everybody

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Tri Tip

Head Chef
Howdy old friends. Just wanted to say hi. I'm in good health and all is great. Sorry I haven't been posting. Got totally burnt on Q (pun intended) and slowed waaaaay down. Only cooked one comp this past season. Just been sitten on my A55 lately when I aint worken. I did get into cast iron and dutch oven cooking. I'll have to post some of that. Anyway feel free to beat me up for not posting. Good to see everyone still posting here.

MIKE ! Good to hear form you and know you are alive. Won't rip you but I was worried something might be wrong glad to know all is well. Now if we could find Smokey Lew all would be well. Stay in touch.

Welcome back. When I got burned out on bbq it was sudden and mostly irreversible. I am just now getting to where I dont puke when smelling wood smoke. An old mossback told me that would happen at our 2nd contest. He was sure right.

Good to see ya pop in again. We need to get together for a camping trip so you can show me those dutch oven skills of yours.

Will Do. Mainly doen stew and pot roast on the tripod over the camp fire and stuff. Anyway I'll be around from time to time.

Good to see ya pop in again. We need to get together for a camping trip so you can show me those dutch oven skills of yours.

Fo sho! Email me tentative future dates any time. Were headen out tomorrow up to San Juan. Suppose to be 85 up there this weekend. Getten our Red Beach pass for the season probably next weekend and shooten for some weekend in Feb.

Back
Top Bottom