Have I told you how much I hate

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I just assumed that everybody wanted to experince the feelings that I had!
4.gif

I think that the slide shows are cool. Bring it!

But that is coming from a guy who thinks static pics are fuzzy. :razz:

Dial up here also, no fancy highspeed fiber optics on the mountain. Come to think about it, not much infrastructure either. (natural gas, storm sewers, city water, rapid transit or covenants). But that's why I'm here.
DATsBBQ

DATsBBQ said:
Dial up here also, no fancy highspeed fiber optics on the mountain. Come to think about it, not much infrastructure either. (natural gas, storm sewers, city water, rapid transit or covenants). But that's why I'm here.
DATsBBQ
It's the same way for Pigs but he thinks he lives in a village!!! :eek:

I don't know of anyone that has fiber optic service but that thicker wire in Cable TV handles a fairly good bandwidth.

wittdog said:
DATsBBQ said:
DATsBBQ
As in the Village People?? :eek:

The Joker said:
wittdog said:
DATsBBQ said:
DATsBBQ
As in the Village People?? :eek:
:sham: :const: :coffee:

No cable tv either. But we can watch the nature channel by looking out the window. On a good day you might see a black bear, bob cat, mountain lion, fox, ermine, marlot and the ever present huge ravens with 6' wing spans.
DATsBBQ

DATsBBQ said:
No cable tv either. But we can watch the nature channel by looking out the window. On a good day you might see a black bear, bob cat, mountain lion, fox, ermine, marlot and the ever present huge ravens with 6' wing spans.
DATsBBQ
Sounds like heaven :!:

Puff said:
DATsBBQ said:
DATsBBQ
Unless you have small children and pets....Sounds scarey to me. I will stick with my aligators and Panthers and snakes! :!:
I have the dial up thingy in my car and can't see the slideshows there :-X

Green Hornet said:
Puff said:
DATsBBQ said:
DATsBBQ
Unless you have small children and pets....Sounds scarey to me. I will stick with my aligators and Panthers and snakes! :!:
I have the dial up thingy in my car and can't see the slideshows there :-X
Mighty long phone cord you have, eh? :grin: :grin:

Back
Top Bottom