Have I told you how much I hate

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Yeah, it's not for everyone. Small dogs and outdoor cats don't do very well. A corgi was attacked by a coyotee last Thursday while being walked by its owner. Our cats are indoor cats, and we don't own any goober ankle-biters.

But, no gators here (I do know of a Klose in Loveland 8-[ )
DATsBBQ

The Joker said:
[quote="Green Hornet":1sksvo4c]
Puff said:
DATsBBQ said:
No cable tv either. But we can watch the nature channel by looking out the window. On a good day you might see a black bear, bob cat, mountain lion, fox, ermine, marlot and the ever present huge ravens with 6' wing spans.
DATsBBQ
Sounds like heaven :!:
Unless you have small children and pets....Sounds scarey to me. I will stick with my aligators and Panthers and snakes! :!:
I have the dial up thingy in my car and can't see the slideshows there :-X
Mighty long phone cord you have, eh? :grin: :grin:[/quote:1sksvo4c] Do you have to climb a pole like they did on Green Acres? :grin:

Pigs On The Wing BBQ said:
[quote="The Joker":1m32o9rz][quote="Green Hornet":1m32o9rz]
Puff said:
DATsBBQ said:
No cable tv either. But we can watch the nature channel by looking out the window. On a good day you might see a black bear, bob cat, mountain lion, fox, ermine, marlot and the ever present huge ravens with 6' wing spans.
DATsBBQ
Sounds like heaven :!:
Unless you have small children and pets....Sounds scarey to me. I will stick with my aligators and Panthers and snakes! :!:
I have the dial up thingy in my car and can't see the slideshows there :-X
Mighty long phone cord you have, eh? :grin: :grin:[/quote:1m32o9rz] Do you have to climb a pole like they did on Green Acres? :grin:[/quote:1m32o9rz]
:lmao:

I prefer the static pictures myself mainly because I like the larger picture size and the pics don't seem to be as compressed (they're clearer) but I view all of the slideshows. I think that if someone wants to have some control of their presentation, they should have that ability. I don’t necessarily care for the limited options that imageshack provides but… I say, if you want to use the slideshows, use them. If you don’t want to watch them, don’t! How many times have I been slammed because I hate ePhotoHut? #-o

The Joker said:
I prefer the static pictures myself mainly because I like the larger picture size and the pics don't seem to be as compressed (they're clearer) but I view all of the slideshows. I think that if someone wants to have some control of their presentation, they should have that ability. I don’t necessarily care for the limited options that imageshack provides but… I say, if you want to use the slideshows, use them. If you don’t want to watch them, don’t! How many times have I been slammed because I hate ePhotoHut? #-o
Ditto :!:

Well I for one won't be putting anymore slide shows up. I sincerely apologize to all I might have offended with my previous slideshows. Yeah right

Nick Prochilo said:
Well I for one won't be putting anymore slide shows up. I sincerely apologize to all I might have offended with my previous slideshows. Yeah right
I'm sorry too, no more slideshows :-(

I dont know nuthin' about no "static" picture things, but I like the ones that just sit there on there own....

Back
Top Bottom