Happy Valentines Day to you all.

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Diva Q

Executive Chef
OK Valentines day is a smushy love filled day filled with cards flowers and chocolate. Yada Yada Yada. I am not a big fan at all. However it is important to tell your family and loved ones how important they are to you today and everyday.

So to all my friends here Luv ya lots. You are a great bunch of people who I care about.

Big HUGS.

Double edge sword question for you fellers out there.

When the wife says, "Honey, dont get me anything this years" does that mean ""You better not forget to get me someting this year"" or what?

I bought the wife some stuff and got the "I TOLD YOU NOT TO BUY ME ANYTHING" look.

Cant win for loosing. :cry:

Same here. HAPPY VALINTINES Yall.

I have caught the damm flue, Sucks to be me. My damm eyes even hurt.
Be back soon........

Bill The Grill Guy said:
Double edge sword question for you fellers out there.

When the wife says, "Honey, dont get me anything this years" does that mean ""You better not forget to get me someting this year"" or what?

I bought the wife some stuff and got the "I TOLD YOU NOT TO BUY ME ANYTHING" look.

Cant win for loosing. :cry:

I usually try to do what I'm told....if she told me not to buy her anything, then I don't buy her anything. Make sure you you have a tape of her telling you that though. :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: or at least a witness.

Let me give all you guys some advice. When a woman says dont buy me anything take it as a challenge. She secretly wants you to hunt down the best present in the world but she just doesnt want to tell you.

ANd there isnt a woman out there that doesnt apprecite something on Valentines Day. Just make sure it is the right thing for your woman.

Example. IF Vlad brought me chocolates and flowers I would not be impresed thats not me.

However if Vlad brought home a BBQ book well thats just awesome.

Has to be the right present. Doesnt have to cost a lot but has to take into consideration your lady.

Thoughtfulness and consideration can go a long way.

luvq.jpg

--John

Diva Q said:
Let me give all you guys some advice. When a woman says dont buy me anything take it as a challenge. She secretly wants you to hunt down the best present in the world but she just doesnt want to tell you.

ANd there isnt a woman out there that doesnt apprecite something on Valentines Day. Just make sure it is the right thing for your woman.

Example. IF Vlad brought me chocolates and flowers I would not be impresed thats not me.

Has to be the right present. Doesnt have to cost a lot but has to take into consideration your lady.

Okay, so what did tou get ??????????? :D

Diva Q said:

Well I blew that. Shoulda took the sticker off the Wally World box of year old chocolats I guess.

Last year I was face down 24/7 for 6 weeks from an eye surgery and blew off V-day. That, sports fans, is no excuse. Caught some $hit.
This year I notched it up to gain ground. 8) 8) 8) :roll:

Back
Top Bottom