Happy Vacation

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

wittdog

Master Chef
:beach: Happy Vacation to me…I’m off the next 2 weeks….Life is good….. :bar: having my first vacation beer now and will be doing a practice run for Oinktoberfest tomorrow…picked up a load of hickory and a silicone mop can’t wait to try it out…

P A R T Y !!! !!!
2.gif

Let us know how you like that silicone mop. I've been lookin' at a few..

Enjoy it Dog. We leave tomorrow morning for Ocean Island NC for one week. Boy do I need this vacation.

sailboat%20.jpg

Enjoy my friend..Im in Va. at the wifes sisters for her family reunion...did two butts over night on the WSM ala witt rub and am fixin' to fire up a bloody mary, then get a brisket on...life is good !!

brian j said:
[quote="john pen":14svv385]Enjoy my friend..Im in Va. at the wifes sisters for her family reunion...did two butts over night on the WSM ala witt rub and am fixin' to fire up a bloody mary, then get a brisket on...life is good !!
d@mn, i forgot all about your trip to va. how long are you here for?

cheers dog. i wish i was off for 2 weeks.

17.gif
[/quote:14svv385]

Prob. till tues....Im free Monday..

John let me know how the rub went over...BJ's dropped the ball no brisket...Luckily I have one in the freezer...Hope it thaws by tomarrow..I got a buddy from Chicago in town ...the boys wanted ribs so I'm doing ribs today and then the big cook tomarrow....I also picked up a case of Japs......

oompappy said:
Congrats on the Vacation, wittdog =D>
Taking the family on any road trips?
We are doing some day trips...strong childrens museme is Rottenchester, talking about a trip to the Ren Fest in Sterling, going to hit the amusment parks in the area, the erie county fair, a trip up to the Pens property to spend a night camping, a working family farm that pigs knows about..

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom