Happy Memorial Day Weekend!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
John Conlee is the most under rated voice in country music. He works
his farm in Kentucky or Tennessee and does charity work now.
I feel pretty good actually. Got to head down to Pawleys Island
to judge a sand castle building contest. Be back later.

Woodman said:
I'm doing this:

http://www.harpersfield.com/events.shtml

Look at the bottom. Uncle Bubba and ZBQ are coming to help out. I figure 300-350 people. Temps 80-85 with mostly sun. Hauling the pit out Sunday at noon and finishing up around 8:00 pm Monday . $12.00 a plate for choice of two meats (Kielbasa, pulled pork, salmon) Pinto beans, slaw, bun, sauce.
For us, I've got some Slovaceks Texas Hot Links, Fried potatoes,Tri-tip, Sausage, taters, eggs and tortillas. Also, Red Bull and Kenya AA coffee! Sould be a good weekend. Nothin like cooking BBQ and getting paid!

ps. I'll bet she throws in some free wine! :!:

Quite the affair for the hoy paloy of suburban Ceveland society. You boys behave yourself and don't partake too much of the fruit of the vine. How is Ohio wine by the way?

Bruce B said:
Woodman said:
I'm doing this:

http://www.harpersfield.com/events.shtml

Look at the bottom. Uncle Bubba and ZBQ are coming to help out. I figure 300-350 people. Temps 80-85 with mostly sun. Hauling the pit out Sunday at noon and finishing up around 8:00 pm Monday . $12.00 a plate for choice of two meats (Kielbasa, pulled pork, salmon) Pinto beans, slaw, bun, sauce.
For us, I've got some Slovaceks Texas Hot Links, Fried potatoes,Tri-tip, Sausage, taters, eggs and tortillas. Also, Red Bull and Kenya AA coffee! Sould be a good weekend. Nothin like cooking BBQ and getting paid!

ps. I'll bet she throws in some free wine! :!:

Quite the affair for the hoy paloy of suburban Ceveland society. You boys behave yourself and don't partake too much of the fruit of the vine. How is Ohio wine by the way?

Well, these guys are more of a "French" than a California style. Ohio excels in the sweeter German styles . Reislngs and Gewurtsramieners (sp). We are also know for superior "Ice Wines". All in all, we are as good as NY or Michigan, but not as good as California.

Damn Cappy, you guy's sound like me when i'm cookin' :!:
If you had fun who gives a s*it :!:

Back
Top Bottom