Happy Birthday Wittdog!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Happy birthday, DOG!!!!
[smilie=a_partyguy.gif] [smilie=a_party.gif] [smilie=a_jester.gif] [smilie=a_partyguy.gif] [smilie=a_party.gif] [smilie=a_jester.gif] [smilie=a_partyguy.gif] [smilie=a_party.gif] [smilie=a_jester.gif] [smilie=a_partyguy.gif]

Happy Birthday Dave!
2.gif

4.gif

Hope you get all you wish for!

Happy birthday Yank! Your presents should get there in a couple of days!
Did I tell you I made a sauce with some of the Anchor bar sauce this
weekend? Combined it with some Sonnys for chicken...nice little kick!

Happy Birthday, Buddy!! I hope you have a wonderful day filled with love and happiness!

Thanks for the Birthday Wishes everyone....me and the boys just got back from having lunch at the best Wing joint in buffalo...but they added "BBQ" pork sammies to the menu.....Me and the boys stuck to the wings and played a few games of air hockey...all in all a good day.

brian j said:
wittdog said:
Thanks for the Birthday Wishes everyone....me and the boys just got back from having lunch at the best Wing joint in buffalo...but they added "BBQ" pork sammies to the menu.....Me and the boys stuck to the wings and played a few games of air hockey...all in all a good day.
would that be the anchor bar or is there a better place in town?
IMHO Duffs is better than the anchor...the anchor has become a tourist trap...kind of place...it's worth the trip but...given a choice I'll hit Duffs...

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom