Happy Birthday Wittdog

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Turning FORTY really sucks, but hang in there buddy. Your marring under you age will help your feel younger. Bruce will share his pills.
Happy Birthday.

Rag said:
Turning FORTY really sucks, but hang in there buddy. Your marring under you age will help your feel younger. Bruce will share his pills.
Happy Birthday.
:shock: I think you are having one of those senior moments...I still have a few more years to 40 but..thanks for the well wishes...I think :LOL:
Besides I don't need no stinking pills......I stocked up on Jack down in TN ;)

Happy B Day Dog :D
I will celebrate as the good Captain is. In your honor of course ;)

wittdog said:
Rag said:
Happy Birthday.
:shock: I think you are having one of those senior moments...I still have a few more years to 40 but..thanks for the well wishes...I think :LOL:
Besides I don't need no stinking pills......I stocked up on Jack down in TN ;)

What senior moment? What the hell were we talking about??

KyBlueBBQ said:
Happy Birthday.... So whats the Birthday boy cookin up to celebrate???
Today Ribs and Chicken..along with some white beans and ham...and hopefully some cornbread to go with the barley sammies....Tomarrow steaks.
Life is good.

Captain Morgan said:
my favorite meal in the world...white beans, ham and cornbread.
Believe it or not..but the first time I had white beans and ham was at the Jack last week..... :shock:
Dam Yankees :LOL:
My beans came out ok..but they were missing that creamy texture in the juice....

Don't know how this got by me, better late than never - Happy Old Farts Day Dave (I was 65 on my last one so I can say things like that).

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom