Happy Birthday Nick P.

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

LarryWolfe

Chef Extraordinaire
Hey everyone, today is Nick Prochilo's birthday and he's getting the best gift of all...........................he's in Hawaii today welcoming his son Jason home from a 7 month tour in Iraq! What a great gift!!! Let's let Nick know how much he's loved here on the board as well as send Jason a big loud and proud Marine Corp, "Hooah" from all of us thanking him for his service!!

Happy Birthday Nick! Thanks Jason!!!!

HBTY!
party-smiley-052.gif

--John 8)

To Nick, a big happy birthday.

To his son, from one Marine to another....OORAH!!! And welcome home!

Does any body know which unit his son is with in Hawaii? I was with India 3/3 there in Kaneohe Bay.

Tim

Thanks for all the wishes folks! It was the BEST birthday present I could ever get.
Tim, he is with 1/12 in Kaneohe Bay.

Mom and little sister waiting

Here we are

The only thing missing was my youngest son who is in his first year at college and couldn't get away. I also had a chance to meet the other boys who we (folks from bbq central) sent letters and packages to while they were in Iraq. Nicest bunch of boys you could ever meet! I was able to cook for them a few times, including yesterday (my birthday) I grilled for about 18 who came by to wish me a happy birthday! Thanks again to all who help support these guys over there!

Nick,

1/12 the Artillery Battery? If so, that's the same battery that my team was in charge of for their pre-deployment combat training when I was in.

Had a lot of fun with those guys when I was in. Especially when we were doing a night assault and they let all 4 of their 105's go at the same time.

Tim

CarolinaQue said:
Nick,

1/12 the Artillery Battery? If so, that's the same battery that my team was in charge of for their pre-deployment combat training when I was in.

Had a lot of fun with those guys when I was in. Especially when we were doing a night assault and they let all 4 of their 105's go at the same time.

Tim

My son was on a "pit" team. PTT = Police training team. They were a group of 12 who recruited and traing Iraq police. He came back with some pretty scary stories and pictures to back them up. I'm real glad he didn't share those stories with us during his deployment. I never would have slept.

God bless 'em Nick!!! There's reasons why some are quite! Glad to hear that he made it home safe!

Tim

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom