Happy Birthday Larry Wolfe

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I'm back from Hooters!! They added the "Daytona Wings" to their menu and are mo betta than that greasy over breaded wangs they normally serve. The Daytona wangs were unbreaded and grilled and basted with a fairly bland, but purdy good sweet sauce. Also had 4 of the Big Daddy (24+oz'ers) Bud Lights and an order of their curly fries. I had a great afternoon with my daughter who treated by the way! :D

Larry Wolfe said:
I'm back from Hooters!! They added the "Daytona Wings" to their menu and are mo betta than that greasy over breaded wangs they normally serve. The Daytona wangs were unbreaded and grilled and basted with a fairly bland, but purdy good sweet sauce. Also had 4 of the Big Daddy (24+oz'ers) Bud Lights and an order of their curly fries. I had a great afternoon with my daughter who treated by the way! :D

I didn't know your daughter worked at Hooters [smilie=a_whyme.gif] :LOL:

Larry, we knew you weren't expecting us all to pitch in and get you something special for your birthday, so we didn't.

party-smiley-049.gif

--John 8)

Larry Wolfe said:

So I'm guessing all that weight you lost for SOTB is back on? :roll:

Back
Top Bottom