Happy Birthday Larry Wolfe

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Thanks everyone for the wishes! This weekend has been one of the best I've had in YEARS!

Friday night my buddy came over, we pounded beers.....then my girlfriend brought out platters of Jose' Cuervo Gold along with salt and limes, the night almost turned down hill at this point but I had to cook sirloins and the fixin's....after dinner I was talking in tongues.

Saturday, we went fishing and drinking at Lake Anna. Someone with us killed a water snake, big snake! They cut it open and found a catfish in it, didn't get a pic. High point of the day beside me slaying bluegills and shellcrackers on my new Mitchell Ultralight rod and reel (birthday gift to me, from me), was my daughter the Tomboy she's becoming held this damn snake. Even dead the thing scared me. I heard it's illegal to kill these, but I don't know or care cause I didn't kill it.

Today, girlfriends granddaughter is turning 2 and I get to flip burgers and dogs. BUT I'm like Cappy, I don't leave home without my cooler of Miller Lite!

Glad it's been a great weekend for you. You deserve it! Notice you didn't mention any stogies.......what's up with that?

Sent using smoke signals because I'm a cheap bastard!

Happy Belated.... And I agree about the only good snake is a dead one. I love fishing with an ultralight also...Sounds like a fantastic day !

Back
Top Bottom