Happy Birthday Chris

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Bob In Fla.

Head Chef
images

Hope it was a good day.

BOB

Happy Birthday. Assuming we speaking of Pigs here? He should be eligible for parole before too much longer seems like. If this a different Chris I take it all back of course..except for the Happy Birthday. No why would a yankme from Noo Yawk like to see a dawg wearing a costume from the Carolinas?

Don't none of you guys look down near the bottom of the index page? :roll: :roll: :x :|

His name was Chris, in his profile it sez he was from a town in NC, and attended NCSU (same as my DAD! that's why it caught my eye!)

Oh, and it was yesterday, the 11th...

BOB

bbquzz said:
Yeah that is where I catch the SPAMMERS, anyway Happy Birthday Chris .... who ever you are :D
:oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops:
I am embarrased. I can't remember his forum name, :oops: :roll: but he had posted somewhere around 20 times. And at least one of them was fairly recently.

BOB
maybe I need to post forum names, too :?: :idea: :? (and his name was in blue, not Black :LOL:

Well as they say...when a person's imaginary friends start filing restraining orders it could be a bad sign. Hopefully Chris wont try that..lol. Big Happy Birthday Chris!!

Back
Top Bottom