Happy Birthday Cappy!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
bbquzz said:
Hope you have a great day! Sorry I didn't get your present in the mail, I'd hate to be late, I'll try harder next year. :D
Didn't Cappy invent BBQ as we know it?

4.gif

BOB

Captain Morgan said:
here it is 8 oclock and not ONE of my so-called "friends" have bought me a birthday beer.
If I was anywhere close to the Beach, I would.

BOB
and I have "friends" exactly like that :?

I think I have bought you enough........................ Wait, did you even show up last time?

Hey Cappy hope you have a real Happy Birthday. I drank about 5 or so in your honor today..not even counting a few sips from the flask on bathroom trips. That really cuts back on the bar tab if you aint tried it. Thats where the biker vest comes in handy. You put the pistolo in the left secret pocket and a pint of your favorite hooch shooter material in the right hand side. It all balances out. I might buy you one someday.

bigwheel said:
Hey Cappy hope you have a real Happy Birthday. I drank about 5 or so in your honor today..not even counting a few sips from the flask on bathroom trips. That really cuts back on the bar tab if you aint tried it. Thats where the biker vest comes in handy. You put the pistolo in the left secret pocket and a pint of your favorite hooch shooter material in the right hand side. It all balances out. I might buy you one someday.
Thats why I hang here... you cant pay for this kind of education !

I don't believe all of that was breaking the law ;) Maybe around here carrying the "pistolo" would be breaking the law, but the flask......................that's just smart thinking! :mrgreen:

Hey! Back on topic! :P
HAPPY BIRTHDAY CAP!
I'm enjoying another beer in your honor.

Back
Top Bottom