Happy Birthday BBQ-4-U.com

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Finney said:
That's right boys and girls.... Two years ago today I brought you this wonderful website. :roll:
You can send me rub and sauce samples as a thank you to me. ;) The more the better......... :D

But you left under cover of darkness daddy shortly after 7k. Now you got the B's to show up. Ya gotta come clean, where you been daddy? :shock: :LOL:

[smilie=a_hrm.gif]
Mr. Finney, shouldn't you introduce yourself in the "New member introductions" . Alot of us don't know you :?

DATsBBQ said:
Finney said:
That's right boys and girls.... Two years ago today I brought you this wonderful website. :roll:
You can send me rub and sauce samples as a thank you to me. ;) The more the better......... :D

But you left under cover of darkness daddy shortly after 7k. Now you got the B's to show up. Ya gotta come clean, where you been daddy? :shock: :LOL:

Probably took Susan and the two of them went to see Bill. He always said he'd leave the light on!

Happy B-day!

How bout some stats? Bandwidth, # of referring sites, # of Nick's deleted posts, average # of hits/day, length of visit etc? I, for one would be interested and I'm sure I'd be impressed. :D

DATsBBQ said:
Happy B-day!

How bout some stats? Bandwidth, # of referring sites, # of Nick's deleted posts, average # of hits/day, length of visit etc? I, for one would be interested and I'm sure I'd be impressed. :D
# of Dats's endless rants :LOL: ;)

Puff said:
DATsBBQ said:
Happy B-day!

# of Dats's endless rants :LOL: ;)

It's only one if it's endless :LOL: Besides, no one cares about that stuff anyhoe...Now the number Nick's deleted threads...... :LOL: :LOL:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom