Happy Birthday

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Larry Wolfe said:
[quote="Captain Morgan":3636i0oj][quote="Greg Rempe":3636i0oj][quote="Chris Finney":3636i0oj]Yes, today is Bill's, mine, and Hitler's Birthday. quote]

I don't see Hitler on the membership roster! Is he a member #-o

Hitler was a member but got mad because SOME people cut the head off of pigs before cooking them, and that ain't barbecue, so he left.[/quote:3636i0oj]

UH OH, IF HE IS LURKING HE'S COMING TO GET YOU![/quote:3636i0oj][/quote:3636i0oj]

Hey Larry, before you move to Long Island and be a knowit all, you will have to move to Westren NY first so that you can practice. Oops, there I go again, my bad!

Nick Prochilo said:
[quote="Larry Wolfe":2bp0opas][quote="Captain Morgan":2bp0opas][quote="Greg Rempe":2bp0opas][quote="Chris Finney":2bp0opas]Yes, today is Bill's, mine, and Hitler's Birthday. quote]

I don't see Hitler on the membership roster! Is he a member #-o

Hitler was a member but got mad because SOME people cut the head off of pigs before cooking them, and that ain't barbecue, so he left.[/quote:2bp0opas]

UH OH, IF HE IS LURKING HE'S COMING TO GET YOU![/quote:2bp0opas]

Hey Larry, before you move to Long Island and be a knowit all, you will have to move to Westren NY first so that you can practice. Oops, there I go again, my bad![/quote:2bp0opas][/quote:2bp0opas]

UH OH it's on now! :eek: [/u][/b]

Back
Top Bottom