Happy Birthday...................

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Thanks once again folks. Yall are too kind. Drinking a toast to your honor as we speak.

bigwheel

Thank you sir. I gonna head off to the kitchen and grab a swig of Ezra as we speak. A person can never do too much toasting for birthday purposes. Right? Did I tell yall about my presents? I got a cap and a piece of *ss and wouldn't ya know..they was both too big:)

bigwheel

If I get you for the Christmas exchange then I will get you a cool propane refilling gadget.. You'll be the happiest New York Yankee this side of San Marcus.

bigwheel said:
Thank you sir. I gonna head off to the kitchen and grab a swig of Ezra as we speak. A person can never do too much toasting for birthday purposes. Right? Did I tell yall about my presents? I got a cap and a piece of *ss and wouldn't ya know..they was both too big:)

bigwheel

At least you can return the cap!

Well I will have to pass on the Secret Santa stuff. I am just an old Grinch I suppose. Now I will give you a gift which is in the form or whut is called a limerick. It some kinda Irsh deal I think where every 5th word supposed to rhyme or similar. Here goes as it applies to you and propane:
There was once a young lass from Alice
Who used one of Sapos refilled small propane jugs for her phallus.
They found her Virgina in North Caroliina and bits of her tits in Dallas.

Whutcha think?

bigwheel

Yall gonna get me laughing too hard here. Us old guys pee our pants on these deals. Now did msmith originate over here or someplace else..whichever way it was It aint Ms Smith..it M. Smith where the M stand for Marvin. Enjoyed fraternizing with him immensely today. He was going off down the street to cook a hundred pound piglet. Do this sound familar to anybody? Thanks. He had a big old Texas Microwave.

bigwheel

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom