happenings in denmark sc

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

WalterSC

Head Chef
Well fellow Qers I really did it this time , Monday morning I had to be rushed to Baptist Hospital in Columbia for emergency surgery to remove 5 size 5 kidney stones they had to cut deep to get em. Am home now but can barley move so I wont be on much, bad part is no BBQ here I can barley make it to the bath room by myself walking so yall do some Q as always and send pics at least I can look at it.

Dang Walter, thats tough. Hope you feel better soon.
19.gif

Wow Walter, that does not sound like fun at all! I wish you a speedy recovery! Take care!

I feel for you Walter. Had a kidney operation several years ago, knocks you for a loop. Move around as best you can, aids in the recovery process. Hope you feel better soon.

cleglue said:
I hope you get to feeling soon.

Update for all ya my DR who does make house calls just left , he says I should be up and running by Tuesday if I stay home and off my feet as much as possible. So I will be following his orders to the letter , a local friend of mine is doing some BBQ chicken on Saturday he is going to bring Niki and I 10 halves for us to eat. Along time ago I and the Denmark Fire Deparment did a fundraiser so his youngest daughter could have a doulbe lung transplant, he heard about me being dwoin and he said this was a thank you that he wanted to do . What a guy , we played football in high school together when we were younger as well. Thanks for all the support from all my BBQ family and thats what yall are family.

Back
Top Bottom