Hair of the Dog

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

LarryWolfe

Chef Extraordinaire
I over did it last night and feel terrible today. But the first thing I did was went and got my workout in first thing this morning, cause if I didn't do it then I wouldn't do it later. So I came in and realized I'm hungover. So I whipped up a bloody mary to aid in my recouperation. Mixed vodka, worchestershire, crystal hot sauce, horseradish, V-8 and a sprinkle of WRB. Ahhh, I'll feel better real soon!!! Pretty tasty too!!

Larry Wolfe said:
I over did it last night and feel terrible today. But the first thing I did was went and got my workout in first thing this morning, cause if I didn't do it then I wouldn't do it later. So I came in and realized I'm hungover. So I whipped up a bloody mary to aid in my recouperation. Mixed vodka, worchestershire, crystal hot sauce, horseradish, V-8 and a sprinkle of WRB. Ahhh, I'll feel better real soon!!! Pretty tasty too!!

Your my hero...Now Ive got to try one with the Wolfe Citrus...

wittdog said:
I used to work with a guy that drank gatorade and vodka...pretty good stuff..

He was a serial killer, wasn't he?
13.gif

I remember everything you schmucks!!! Scotty those pics were of Puff, I just forwarded the ones he sent me!!

Larry Wolfe said:
I remember everything you schmucks!!! Scotty those pics were of Puff, I just forwarded the ones he sent me!!
Man I don't even remember that one :shock: :scratch

Back
Top Bottom