Guns, Who Has Guns?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Ohio is a conceal carry state as well. You need to take a class for 12 weeks (I think) and then pass a target shooting class...then your all set to KILL KILL KILL!!

Have a few, the favorite is a Gamo .177 pellet rifle. 1100fps. Great for urban critter control.

I prefer to eliminate those pests with aluminum pans full of engine coolant...many are placed around the backyard for full coverage. Sure, I off an unlucky cat or bunny sometimes, but it's worth it because the skunks, racoons and opossums don't come round on the deck no more! ;)

Of course I'm joking!!!

Guns?

I have some REALLY cool BlowGuns. Silent, deadly, accurate to about 30 yards. Takes a week to find out what killed em' if ya get the needles out.
Smoke On!!!!!!!

Greg Rempe said:
Ohio is a conceal carry state as well. You need to take a class for 12 weeks (I think) and then pass a target shooting class...then your all set to KILL KILL KILL!!

It's more like 12 hours than 12 weeks. I took the class then decided not to pursue it when the Cleveland Plain Dealer started publishing the names and addresses of all citizens carrying concealed permits. Many folks have had their homes broken into and weapons stolen. I know of one incidence where a guy running a check cashing store was killed because the robbers knew he was packing. Thank you Plain Dealer! He did manage to kill one of the robbers before he died though.

Firearms are something I don't think should be discussed on a public forum. (IMHO) Break into my house armed and see If I do, or don't have any. :LOL: I hope no one ever has to find out. ;) I do swing a mean 9 iron though. :LOL:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom