Gulf Coasters part II

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
You won't believe it but it was 100 degrees here with no rain and light winds.. /We are so lucky it turned north... I shot a rat in the tree with a pellet gun today... :shock:

surfinsapo said:
You won't believe it but it was 100 degrees here with no rain and light winds.. /We are so lucky it turned north... I shot a rat in the tree with a pellet gun today... :shock:
No pics of said rat shooting =no dead rat. ;)

surfinsapo said:

15mph here and I just pulled BB's off the Stumps. 81 degrees and actually quite nice for an early Sep evening. Gotta love a nice quiet pellet gun for neighborhood plinking!

Puff said:
surfinsapo said:
No pics of said rat shooting =no dead rat. ;)
He got away.. I bought the gun for $20.00 at a garage sale and this was the first time I shot it.. I know he's hurting at least.. Stinking varmint :shock:

Looks like Ike is heading my way this afternoon. I spoke with my brother in Houston just now and he said his power has been out all night and his roof is leaking now! Gotta love it!

This storm is crazy.. Bigger than the state of Texas...watch out for tornados inland bro..

Larry Wolfe said:
[quote="007bond-jb":16o1wey3]SS put Sta-Bil in the tank & run the genset for 5 min to get it into the carb.
You will need to drain the fuel every year & repeat the above.

If you don't you'll have to replace the carborater.
Old gas will erode the insides

It's the moisture that erodes the inside BOY! You NON UNION Mechanic! All gas has a small amount of water in it. :roll: :LOL:[/quote:16o1wey3]

Water don't attack aluminum Boy! Old smelly gas does after it evaporates it leaves a corrosive film.....

A non unions bears A$$ ;)

Now this is SAD

Here's the story from this page:
http://www.kiiitv.com/news/local/28339229.html
(Packery Channel, September 12, 2008) It happened around 6 o'clock tonight, three surfers were caught in strong rip tides near Packery Channel. All three were rescued by good Samaritans.

One of the surfers suffered injuries to his back and was placed on stretcher. They were rushed to Memorial Hospital to be checked out.

But while that was going on, A 19 year old man was watching the rescue from the rocks, and thrown into the water by a strong wave.

Coast guard officials were told by witnesses that he was knocked unconscious, and was taken out to sea by the strong rip tide.

A 2 hour search of the area from the air and water took place. So far, he has not been located.

Coast guard officials told 3 News, they will continue to search for the man at first light.

But the strong waves and current from Hurricane Ike, its unclear where the man could be.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom