Griff down under

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I thought you guys would like this billboard that appears about every 50 miles. The trees are eucalyptus, although the aussies call 'em gum trees. The sheep are in the pic for _____ (fill in who's ever name you want).

These two pics were in a wildlife park near Adelaide.

Parrots and cockatoos are wild here.

And a koala.

Now that I've most of the wildlife out of the way, I can concentrate on topless beaches.

Try the Baramundi, and avoid the vegimite at all cost!!!

To me , Sydney is the nicest city in the world.. great wine, great beaches and great people

cant remember the name of it, boyles, coyels , or sumtin like that ,but out in Rose Bay , there's a waterside restaurant that is a great place to have asunset type dinner

Will have to ditto's Puff here..very nice pouch. I thought for a while the baby in pouch one had done crawled out and was trying to get back in there in pic 2. I say to myself..Dang them pouches must stretch a lot. Then it finally dawned on me them is different critters. I think Griff trying to give somebody a secret drunk test here :shock: . Now is that Parrots tail broke off and laying in the water bowl by any chance? I don't see how the tail could obtain that odd angle (I took plain geometry ya know?) whilst still attached to a bird. I can't stand them thangs. They bite off a person's thumb like a pair of limb loppers cut a finger sized tree branch..or so I heard. I coulda got a free one worth 700 bucks and cage worth a thousand or so here while back. Had to turn em down. Checked with big brudder he had one. He say they yap constantly and have the strong possibility of outliving the owner. He claim they pass them creatures off to the kinfolks in their Wills. Similar to the fella tole me about swimming pools. Happiest day of your life is when they put it in. Next happiness is when you sell the house which got it and move somewhere that don't have one.

bigwheel

Green Hornet said:
Good call on the Tooheys beer Griff!
Try some Coopers while yer there. The sparkling ale is fantasic!

Oh yeah. I've been trying to drink the local brew in each state. XXXX Gold in Queensland, Toohey's in New South Wales, Victoria Bitter in Victoria and Cooper's here in South Australia. I'm not going there but they tell me in the Northern Territory the state beer is anything with "beer" in the name.

Griff said:
Green Hornet said:
Good call on the Tooheys beer Griff!
Try some Coopers while yer there. The sparkling ale is fantasic!

Oh yeah. I've been trying to drink the local brew in each state. XXXX Gold in Queensland, Toohey's in New South Wales, Victoria Bitter in Victoria and Cooper's here in South Australia. I'm not going there but they tell me in the Northern Territory the state beer is anything with "beer" in the name.
Man on a mission. Good job Griff. Make me proud. ;) :LOL:

Pigs

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom