Greg, you see this?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Thanks Boys, SS shouldn't IE open HTML code? or is it my 3 firewalls?

Hey Mike if ya want to get a rise out the little woman after ya tell her, "look at me when I'm talkin to ya Boy" let her reply then say " Don't you talk to me that Boy" you had better be heading out the door at a swift rate as you say it.... I'll show you how, Also have the cam rollin

JB I read her that and she said it sounded like you wanted me to film my own death.
:shock:

Not gonna happen Boy.

I'm gathering my Cajun props box opening videos.
lol
wooooooBoy it's gonna be funny

007bond-jb said:
Yes it should...I use firefox and it works.. I tried IE 7.0 and it works.. I tried Seamonkey and it still doesn't work...I did use the rss reader for seamonkey - News Fox- and you have to put the url in it and it works then...Oh wEll.. I just thought it was cool to see a list of all our videos with thumbnails....Good Day Mates!!! :D

surfinsapo said:
007bond-jb said:
Yes it should...I use firefox and it works.. I tried IE 7.0 and it works.. I tried Seamonkey and it still doesn't work...I did use the rss reader for seamonkey - News Fox- and you have to put the url in it and it works then...Oh wEll.. I just thought it was cool to see a list of all our videos with thumbnails....Good Day Mates!!! :D

Thats whats wrong I got IE6

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom